No announcement yet.

NFL Draft Selections

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is going much slower than expected. I really thought round 1 would be close to finished by now.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
      This is going much slower than expected. I really thought round 1 would be close to finished by now.
      qft
      Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
      The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
      THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
      THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• Jeez guys have some patience. This is going to go on for quite awhile. That's just how things are. Whining and crying isn't going to change it.

Comment

• Sorry I have been gone for awhile guys, but Georgia has kept me updated. I will add John Elway onto the draft board.

Is Vbsiena still on the clock?

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan Mike View Post
            Jeez guys have some patience. This is going to go on for quite awhile. That's just how things are. Whining and crying isn't going to change it.
            Haha calm down Michigan Mike. It was two comments by people who I'm sure (if Bob is like me) are just trying to pass time in the forum until the next guys to pick come online.
            The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
              Sorry I have been gone for awhile guys, but Georgia has kept me updated. I will add John Elway onto the draft board.

Is Vbsiena still on the clock?
              Yessir

Comment

• The Elway pick is up and I have officially swapped all the picks of Bobloblaw and Arhymemaster.

Comment

• Vb is on right now so we should get the pick soon.

Comment

• Dan Marino. Suck it.
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Two great Qbs are off the board.

Solid pick Siena.

Comment

• Tbod10 is now on the clock.

Comment

• I can't believe those two made it this long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan Mike View Post
                            Jeez guys have some patience. This is going to go on for quite awhile. That's just how things are. Whining and crying isn't going to change it.
                            I wasn't whining or crying, I was expressing surprise. I do think it's a serious problem, though. It's pretty tough to keep a group this size interested in something that will take a week to finish. Progressing at a rate that will have it last far more than a month at a point in the process that should elicit the most interest and speed isn't a very promising sign.
                            sigpic

Comment

• The clock will be off in an hour, and will resume tomorrow at noon (eastern time).

So Tbod10 actually has until 2:00 PM to make his pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
                                I wasn't whining or crying, I was expressing surprise. I do think it's a serious problem, though. It's pretty tough to keep a group this size interested in something that will take a week to finish. Progressing at a rate that will have it last far more than a month at a point in the process that should elicit the most interest and speed isn't a very promising sign.
                                Which is why we need patience. After the first round I'm sure at least some people will be dropped which will thin the herd.

Comment

Working...
                                X