• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh, I have to sleep on this one.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

For both Atlanta and Tennessee, I thought the early run game would be more effective if they let their backups start and lay some hard hits on guys early on to wear them out. Atlanta would especially benefit from that since those LBs are going to clean up the run fairly well early on, and need to get beat up if they're going to be less effective late in the game.
      sigpic

Comment

That's tough... I'm going with the Giants, but ****, I like both teams

Comment

Giants by a hair. I think they edge it due to Hernandez & Cruz as well as Rogers on Jackson being a good matchup for them. Falcons pass rush will destroy the Giants line but I think Manning gets enough shots off particularly against a run-based gameplan into a run-stuffing team (bar Aldon Smith). Giants pressure should be enough to cause a poor Falcons line some troubles.

Really close games guys though.

Comment

Team: Giants > Falcons

Strategy: Giants < Falcons

Falcons by a possession.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Yet another game where the teams really match up very well. Like the Falcons D, don't like the weapons and line they surrounded Cutler with. Like the Giants offense, and think Peyton would be able to put up a ton of points with his supporting cast, yet I think the Giants D is sprinkled with garbo. Cutler just can't keep up with Manning as the game wears on. Giants 38 - Falcons 31.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
              X