This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.s. Too short my ass lol Dude burned fins twice now
    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• I'll get the rest of the info up later. the 2nd post is kicking my ass with apostrophes..

Comment

• Originally posted by PR View Post
        P.s. Too short my ass lol Dude burned fins twice now
        I don't know how pointing out that Antonio Brown is a midget equates to "Antonio Brown is bad" to y'all, but keep on keepin' on I guess.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by SirA View Post
          I'll get the rest of the info up later. the 2nd post is kicking my ass with apostrophes..
          Copy paste it into a Google doc. Control find ' then just delete em
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Or just delete and then retype the apostrophes
            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
            X