Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I have an updated score. 6-3 Seoul as Avery Sanfords vote is invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by TedLavie View Post

Your forgot Blue for me. And MD4L voted for me in the poll they seem to be working now
      My fault, definitely didn't see them.

Comment

Well since most of the foreigners have checked out already, I can't imagine getting 4 more votes total, let alone for me so congrats Ted. Great win, you earned it.

I started planning for this potential matchup weeks and weeks ago, for two healthy teams and I'm more upset that we both didn't get to give everything that we had than the loss in general. That hurts.

Comment

I am also going to vote Seoul. I also cannot look past the unfortunate injuries that Camden has suffered. Congratulations to you both for an excellent season.

Comment

Originally posted by JLash View Post
            Well since most of the foreigners have checked out already, I can't imagine getting 4 more votes total, let alone for me so congrats Ted. Great win, you earned it.

I started planning for this potential matchup weeks and weeks ago, for two healthy teams and I'm more upset that we both didn't get to give everything that we had than the loss in general. That hurts.
            I would have loved to see that. I think everyone is disappointed we didn't get to see that match up at near full strength.

Comment

Great job to both, was a solid matchup even with Camden's unfortunate OL situation. Congrats Ted.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Originally posted by JLash View Post

Thanks man you had a great year. It's unfortunate that you lost 3 linemen in a week, especially when Tyron Smith was mostly rested by the Cowboys. Injuries are part of the game but maybe having a Bizz Bowl week 17 isn't the best idea.
                CMD VI - Kansas City Chiefs

Matt Ryan, Justin Houston, Muhammad Wilkerson, Jeremy Maclin, Trent Williams, Evan Mathis, Justin Forsett, Sam Shields, Max Unger, Kyle Fuller, Timmy Jernigan, Aaron Williams, Geoff Schwartz, Robert Woods, Sio Moore, Jelani Jenkins, Matt Slauson, Husain Abdullah, Glenn Dorsey, Scott Chandler, Jonathan Newsome, Taylor Gabriel, Mike DeVito, Cortland Finnegan, Nate Irving, Roy Helu Jr, Mike Mohamed, John Kuhn, Nickell Robey, Jacoby Jones, Danieal Manning, Donald Stephenson

Comment

Working...
                X