Boston Trades:

Singapore 1st
    Orlando 3rd
    QB Jared Goff

Wichita Trades:

QB Phillip Rivers (3up and over)

RL Deal: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/san-diego...p-rivers-3522/

BDL 3up Deal: 20,813/3
    Last edited by DingoLad; 01-05-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DingoLad View Post
      Boston Trades:

Singapore 1st
      Orlando 3rd
      QB Jared Goff

Wichita Trades:

BDL 3up Deal: 20,800/4
      Confirmed.
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Boston Trades:

Singapore 1st
        Orlando 3rd
        QB Jared Goff

Wichita Trades:

Approved as it takes both players 3 Ups and overs to do the deal.

Comment

Boston Trades:

Singapore 1st
          Orlando 3rd
          QB Jared Goff

Wichita Trades:

Denied. Rivers' deal runs through 2019 and s/b 20813 per year. Lucky excuse to get out of a gaping rape deal, or you could adjust it to 3/20813 and I would approve.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

this will be fun

Rome 3 up

QB Derek Carr

5 years 89,250 (17850 per)

I used 21,000 which is in between Rivers and Wilson which I think is realistic and did the 85 percent. This also makes Carr the third highest paid BDL player in history
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post

Denied. Rivers' deal runs through 2019 and s/b 20813 per year. Lucky excuse to get out of a gaping rape deal, or you could adjust it to 3/20813 and I would approve.
              Thanks Pheltz. Spotrac was blocked by my work computer.

Comment

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                this will be fun

Rome 3 up

QB Derek Carr

5 years 89,250 (17850 per)

I used 21,000 which is in between Rivers and Wilson which I think is realistic and did the 85 percent. This also makes Carr the third highest paid BDL player in history
                I will deny this for now and tell you why. While not to the level of PSU chicanery but the 85% deal for 3 Ups is based off of RL numbers not made up numbers or BDL numbers. Rivers deal is old and Russel Wilson was a FA signing and not based off his RL numbers.

Carr is going to get paid much more IRL. The minimum starting point would be Andrew Luck's deal which is over $23M/year. My suggestion is to RFA tag him this year match anything close to $20K/year and then 3 Up him in 2018 once he signs a RL extension.

Comment

Originally posted by SirA View Post

I will deny this for now and tell you why. While not to the level of PSU chicanery but the 85% deal for 3 Ups is based off of RL numbers not made up numbers or BDL numbers. Rivers deal is old and Russel Wilson was a FA signing and not based off his RL numbers.

Carr is going to get paid much more IRL. The minimum starting point would be Andrew Luck's deal which is over $23M/year. My suggestion is to RFA tag him this year match anything close to $20K/year and then 3 Up him in 2018 once he signs a RL extension.
                  I used Wilson's IRL contract actually....
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

Wilson makes 22 IRL, Rivers, 20. I don't think Carr is gonna get to luck/Wilson numbers but he'll be close which 21 most certainly is

Comment

I agree with Pheltz on all points.

Wilson makes 22 IRL, Rivers, 20. I don't think Carr is gonna get to luck/Wilson numbers but he'll be close which 21 most certainly is
                      I don't think you understand. We don't do 85% of an offer which isn't based on the player's IRL contract.
                      Last edited by Blue; 01-05-2017, 02:08 PM.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Blue is right

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post

I don't think you understand. We don't do 85% of an offer which isn't based on the player's IRL contract.
                        well, i don't have any other extension option here as I can't resign him for the remaining year of his rookie deal either. nor a 4-th/5th year option. There has got to be some kind of way to extend him besides....tough luck bro

Comment

well, i don't have any other extension option here as I can't resign him for the remaining year of his rookie deal either. nor a 4-th/5th year option. There has got to be some kind of way to extend him besides....tough luck bro
                          While I don't agree with his starting point, SirA literally just told you what your options are.

Originally posted by SirA View Post
                          The minimum starting point would be Andrew Luck's deal which is over $23M/year. My suggestion is to RFA tag him this year match anything close to $20K/year and then 3 Up him in 2018 once he signs a RL extension.
                          With 12 QBs who currently make over $20 million/year, a $17.5k offer is just too low without an IRL deal to work off of. Either start in the 20s or wait for him to sign an IRL deal (which I think he will this offseason).

Otherwise, I doubt anyone is going to make an offer to him in RFA that you won't match.
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Blue is right

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post

While I don't agree with his starting point, SirA literally just told you what your options are.

With 12 QBs who currently make over $20 million/year, a $17.5k offer is just too low without an IRL deal to work off of. Either start in the 20s or wait for him to sign an IRL deal (which I think he will this offseason).

Otherwise, I doubt anyone is going to make an offer to him in RFA that you won't match.
                            For some reason I thought I recalled it being the average of the top 5 salaries at the position so you guys are right. I am quite a bit low

QB Derek Carr

5 years 97750, 19550 per

85 percent of average of top 5 qb's in NFL

Luck 24.600
                            Brees 24.300
                            Flacco 22.100
                            Rodgers 22.000
                            Wilson 21.900

Averages to roughly 23,000 (22988 or something like that)

Comes to 19550 after 85 percent

Comment

Fixed it, I just rounded down my bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X