Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BDL 2017 Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rofl if you wanna get rid of Teddy, you can dump him on me for a pick.

    Comment


    • you mean me give you a pick to take teddy, or you're going to give me a pick for teddy

      If the former, then nah
      Last edited by RoflDogs; 01-27-2017, 03:27 PM.

      It's unleash the dragon time yall

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
        rofl, for teddy to be one year cut without penalty, he'd have to be a free agent. He is still under contract. Do you want to take the cap hit?
        Ah ok i misinterpreted the rule. Cancel that transaction

        It's unleash the dragon time yall

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
          you mean me give you a pick to take teddy, or you're going to give me a pick for teddy

          If the former, then nah
          Nobody is giving you anything other than a high five and a smile for Teddy, brah.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JLash View Post

            Nobody is giving you anything other than a high five and a smile for Teddy, brah.
            With how Dingo has been trading, I had my hopes up

            It's unleash the dragon time yall

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post

              With how Dingo has been trading, I had my hopes up
              It was possible, but you tipped your hand by trying to cut him, and then pretending like he had value to you.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post

                With how Dingo has been trading, I had my hopes up
                Meh I overpaid in some trades but I got a franchise QB and 3 offensive starters so whatever.

                Also Teddy's not gonna play in 2017 so good luck getting anything of value for him.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JLash View Post

                  It was possible, but you tipped your hand by trying to cut him, and then pretending like he had value to you.
                  Idk fam i just wanted to cut him

                  It's unleash the dragon time yall

                  Comment


                  • Way to treat your fam worse than trash rofl.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post

                      Idk fam i just wanted to cut him
                      Like Pheltz said, you're a ****ty owner. Way to treat a hurt player.

                      Comment


                      • lol

                        It's unleash the dragon time yall

                        Comment


                        • I think it's clear that none of rofl's players would want to play for him at a discount based on how he treats them. He should lose his 3Ups.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post

                            Idk fam i just wanted to cut him
                            Don't cut your players, make sure they suffer "accidents" or "non contact injuries"
                            Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

                            Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

                            Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

                            Long May MD4L homer Florida players

                            May Rags always be drunk.

                            Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

                            Comment


                            • Belichick's ruthless and that worked out pretty well for him tbh

                              It's unleash the dragon time yall

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                                Belichick's ruthless and that worked out pretty well for him tbh
                                Meh, the Cardinals are ok with Chandler Jones and the Browns got a solid deal on Collins now so it works out.


                                Also, everyone on my trade block is actually available. Unlike people who offer players, then bait and switch. Holleratchaboi.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X