Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALright i've signed up just awaiting approval now.

Comment

• Football's future is ****ing trash. I've signed up twice and not been activated and can't be logged in. I actually think it's worse than here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
        Football's future is ****ing trash. I've signed up twice and not been activated and can't be logged in. I actually think it's worse than here.
        Look in your junk mail, dummy. Most people get your activation in a couple hours, mine went to junk. How can you say it's worse when you haven't been able to log in?

Also, if Footy doesn't log in in the next week I think we put his team up for grabs. He's on Twitter all day long, so he's around.

Comment

• I activated it as well lol.

nvm says the admin has to activate it. well I sent him an e-mail tellin him to get off his ass.
          Last edited by Lukic; 03-09-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
            I activated it as well lol.
            You're not making sense. You said at first you couldn't activate your account.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
              Also, if Footy doesn't log in in the next week I think we put his team up for grabs. He's on Twitter all day long, so he's around.
              lol
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post

lol
                Shouldn't have been such a quitter.

Comment

• Browns and Texans learn how to BDL!

Comment

• Well today was interesting.

Comment

• When is the deadline for 3ups, 3downs and such?
                      CMD VI - Kansas City Chiefs

Matt Ryan, Justin Houston, Muhammad Wilkerson, Jeremy Maclin, Trent Williams, Evan Mathis, Justin Forsett, Sam Shields, Max Unger, Kyle Fuller, Timmy Jernigan, Aaron Williams, Geoff Schwartz, Robert Woods, Sio Moore, Jelani Jenkins, Matt Slauson, Husain Abdullah, Glenn Dorsey, Scott Chandler, Jonathan Newsome, Taylor Gabriel, Mike DeVito, Cortland Finnegan, Nate Irving, Roy Helu Jr, Mike Mohamed, John Kuhn, Nickell Robey, Jacoby Jones, Danieal Manning, Donald Stephenson

Comment

• Originally posted by TedLavie View Post
                        When is the deadline for 3ups, 3downs and such?
                        The beginning of june if I remember correctly.
                        Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by TedLavie View Post
                          When is the deadline for 3ups, 3downs and such?
                          Exclusive Rights Free Agent Signing Period (March 13th-April 13th)

Restricted Free Agent Signing Period (March 13th- April 13th)

Draft- April 17th

3 Up, 3 Down Signing Period 3 Ups Year Round, 3 Downs by May 29th

2016 Free Agency (Starts May 30th)
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Now with LA moving to OKC, should our division become the South or Central? Doesn't mean much really but probably a more fitting name lol.

Comment

• Sorry I haven't joined up yet, swamped right now with the Combine/Pro Days. Haven't been around much on this BDL dead period.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                                Sorry I haven't joined up yet, swamped right now with the Combine/Pro Days. Haven't been around much on this BDL dead period.
                                Well when you miss the deadline to tender your RFA's no one wants to hear about it. You're on Twitter 24/7, you have 5 minutes to sign up to FF.

Comment

Working...
                                X