Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BDL 2017 Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Waiting on Orlando, OKC, and Seoul to tender their RFA's. No check ins by the deadline and your players become UFA.

    Comment


    • Hahahahaha at Derek Carr.

      makes me wish i signed Jimmy G for 6 years in FA last year :/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lukic View Post
        Hahahahaha at Derek Carr.

        makes me wish i signed Jimmy G for 6 years in FA last year :/
        Derek Carr is now the face of Portland, he's no Jimmy but he'll do.

        Jimmy G on a 6 year contract would require a yearly minimum salary of 5,000 or something ridiculous, Enjoy Dak Prescott's cheapness.

        .
        Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

        Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

        Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

        Long May MD4L homer Florida players

        May Rags always be drunk.

        Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

        Comment


        • Transaction/negotiation thread is up at FF. Keep all that stuff there please.

          Comment


          • And for those of us who wont have their account approved by the admins there?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lukic View Post
              And for those of us who wont have their account approved by the admins there?
              You've checked your junk mail? I don't understand the situation you explained earlier.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                And for those of us who wont have their account approved by the admins there?
                Send an email to the admins (link in your registration email I think) that's what I did and my account got approved the same day
                CMD VI - Kansas City Chiefs

                Matt Ryan, Justin Houston, Muhammad Wilkerson, Jeremy Maclin, Trent Williams, Evan Mathis, Justin Forsett, Sam Shields, Max Unger, Kyle Fuller, Timmy Jernigan, Aaron Williams, Geoff Schwartz, Robert Woods, Sio Moore, Jelani Jenkins, Matt Slauson, Husain Abdullah, Glenn Dorsey, Scott Chandler, Jonathan Newsome, Taylor Gabriel, Mike DeVito, Cortland Finnegan, Nate Irving, Roy Helu Jr, Mike Mohamed, John Kuhn, Nickell Robey, Jacoby Jones, Danieal Manning, Donald Stephenson

                Comment


                • Hahaha, I did that like 8 days ago to no avail either.

                  Don't know why these guys hate me so much.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                    Hahaha, I did that like 8 days ago to no avail either.

                    Don't know why these guys hate me so much.
                    You also told us you told him to get off his ass, maybe not the best way to attack it.

                    Comment


                    • Haha, it was polite. I'll show ya:



                      Also I match the Trai Turner contract.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                        Haha, it was polite. I'll show ya:



                        Also I match the Trai Turner contract.
                        I kind of hate you.
                        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

                        - Noah Porter

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PR View Post

                          I kind of hate you.
                          Should've came at him with that cash then SONNNNN.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                            Haha, it was polite. I'll show ya:



                            Also I match the Trai Turner contract.
                            Let's get this thing hammered out mang, we don't want to handle all your business from over here.

                            Comment


                            • Yeah should've bid more PR. This was exactly what I was hoping for too with the 4th round tender - low enough to entice someone to bid but high enough that they won't give out a crazy deal (not that it stopped Rags with Gabe Jackson for a 4th). If Tunsil works out, he, Turner and Frederick will give me at worst a pretty damn good cost-controlled OL for the next 4 years so I'm glad about that.

                              Originally posted by JLash View Post

                              Let's get this thing hammered out mang, we don't want to handle all your business from over here.
                              Yeah I'll send another e-mail and if that doesn't work out I'll join again using another e-mail address but if that doesn't work I don't know what to do lol.

                              Maybe one of you guys can e-mail the admin you spoke to on the site and see what's up?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                                Yeah should've bid more PR. This was exactly what I was hoping for too with the 4th round tender - low enough to entice someone to bid but high enough that they won't give out a crazy deal (not that it stopped Rags with Gabe Jackson for a 4th). If Tunsil works out, he, Turner and Frederick will give me at worst a pretty damn good cost-controlled OL for the next 4 years so I'm glad about that.



                                Yeah I'll send another e-mail and if that doesn't work out I'll join again using another e-mail address but if that doesn't work I don't know what to do lol.

                                Maybe one of you guys can e-mail the admin you spoke to on the site and see what's up?
                                I've only contact the mod who runs the sub forum that we're using. I'll try to ask someone else.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X