Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post

When did this alt account take place?
    Week 12. Trenton Den Hartog. He didn't vote in every matchup, but it's easy to see why Footsy wanted the vote counted: he would have beaten you that week if it did.
    Last edited by Blue; 02-17-2017, 09:45 AM. Reason: Gotta get the bot's name right
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• He should've beat Rags anyway. Everyone that commented voted for Orlando, the only commenting Berlin vote was xmad, whose game tying vote was for "why not?".

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        He should've beat Rags anyway. Everyone that commented voted for Orlando, the only commenting Berlin vote was xmad, whose game tying vote was for "why not?".
        And? I don't know why you care about that. After all, it wasn't against the rules to vote without posting at the time, so that that makes it okay.
        Last edited by Blue; 02-17-2017, 10:53 AM.
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post

And? I don't know why you care about that. After all, it wasn't against the rules to vote without posting at the time, so that that makes it okay.
          Perfectly legal. All good.

Comment

• During summer meetings I'll propose being able to immediately one year cut any player who has been arrested and then released from a NFL roster as a result.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              During summer meetings I'll propose being able to immediately one year cut any player who has been arrested and then released from a NFL roster as a result.
              That's gonna be tough

Per instance with your guy Revis. The Jets may have cut him anyhow. If you're just talking about arrested and released by team during the season I could probably go for it
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post

That's gonna be tough

Per instance with your guy Revis. The Jets may have cut him anyhow. If you're just talking about arrested and released by team during the season I could probably go for it
                I'm not sure how to properly enforce that. NFL removes teams having to pay guaranteed money to players suspended (Doug Martin). More along the lines of teams like Gotham having to pay Daryl Washington almost 3 years since he's played a snap.

Comment

• I'm here and paying vague attention Ted.

Like Blue said I don't particularly care about the offseason. You guys decide on whatever and I'll deal with it. I'm here to build my team, compete during the season and win the bizzbowl. You guys can go through all the politics and what not.

Comment

• Fyi my thesis is due in 2 weeks, so i prolly won't be around too much

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• I'm going to be busy the next few weeks so I might not check in for a fair while.

Comment

• Anyone who hasn't checked in on FF please do so. Footy, lukic and SirA. SirA I hope you're still alive friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          Anyone who hasn't checked in on FF please do so. Footy, lukic and SirA. SirA I hope you're still alive friend.
                          Not dead. Been super busy at work. I've had issues logining in over at FF. Hope to have that resolved soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirA View Post

Not dead. Been super busy at work. I've had issues logining in over at FF. Hope to have that resolved soon.
                            Awwwwww yeeeeaaaa he's alive!

Comment

Working...
                            X