Steve Clifford and said, Cmon Coach, draw me up a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Clifford and said, Cmon Coach, draw me up a

CHARLOTTE, N. Air Max 2018 France .C. - With 2.7 seconds left in the second overtime and the game tied, an exhausted Lance Stephenson looked at Steve Clifford and said, Cmon Coach, draw me up a play.So Clifford did.Stephenson inbounded the ball to Marvin Williams, got it back off a handoff and knocked doa foul to complete a four-point play. However, those were his only points in 12 minutes.UP NEXTHawks: Host New York Knicks on Saturday night.Hornets: At Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday night. Air Max 2017.5 . Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout. Air Max Bw Pas Cher Pour Femme - Blanc Rose Chaussures . Kevin Martin and Kevin Love paced the Timberwolves like they do so often. Martin had 27 points with some key baskets down the stretch, Love had his usual double-double, and the Timberwolves snapped a three-game losing streak with a 112-106 victory Saturday night over the suddenly slipping Dallas Mavericks.Saskatchewan Roughriders Darian Durant is officially out for Sunday
Working...
X