Tortorella, who was hired by the Canucks last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tortorella, who was hired by the Canucks last

With the Vancouver Canucks officially eliminated from playoff contention on Monday night, there may be an off-ice shakeup on the horizon. Jesus Duenas Mexico Jersey . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun, Darren Dreger and Bob McKenzie all tweeted on Tuesday morning that changes for the struggling franchise could be on the way sooner than later. The Canucks have been eliminated from the postseason for the first time since 2008. Dreger and McKenzie hinted that former Canucks captain and fan favourite Trevor Linden may be the 2011 final against the Boston Bruins. Tortorella, who was hired by the Canucks last summer, has four years left on his contract with the club. "VAN situation is highly volatile, and also highly unpredictable," tweeted McKenzie on Tuesday. "A LOT of money involved in making changes. Lots of moving parts." Guillermo Ochoa JerseyYasser Corona Mexico Jersey . -- The San Francisco 49ers have re-signed corneAndres Guardado Mexico Jersey. ." Tied for second on 5 under were Germanys Marcel Siem and the Swedish pair of Robert Karlsson and Magnus Carlsson. McIlroy hit just eight of the 14 fairways and took 30 putts in a round of 3-over 74. Hes in a lowly share of 125th place in the 156-player field. "Ive still got a little bit of jet lag, for sure, coming from the U.S. Open," he said. "I wasnt able to do much the Monday, Tuesday, because the clubs didnt arrive until yesterday, as well, so that was a little bit frustrating more than anything else. "But I did a really good practice session on the range last night after the pro-am, and was feeling good going out this morning. However, I just couldnt really put it together as I was very sloppy with the scoring clubs, wedges, the short game, the putting. All that was just a little off. "Hopefully, that is my poor round for the week." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Working...
X