was 10 years old at the time. She printed out a

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was 10 years old at the time. She printed out a

Sharon Fichmans first memory of the French Open was watching Jennifer Capriati knock off Kim Clijsters to win the 2001 title. Matthew Stafford Jersey . Fichman was 10 years old at the time. She printed out a photo of a smiling Capriati holding the Coupe Suzanne Lenglen winners trophy. She then cut out a photo of her own fasie was crowned champion of the International Junior Tennis Open in Repentigny, Que., in 2012. Raonic is having a strong clay court season, highlighted by a semifinal appearance at the Rome Masters last week. Hell be looking to improve on his third-round showing in Paris last year where he fell to Kevin Anderson of South Africa. Taylor Decker Jersey . Span, Danny Espinosa and Adam LaRoche had two hits apiece as Washington won the final two games of the series. The Nationals improved to 3-7 against Atlanta. They increased their division lead over the Braves to 1 1/2 games. T.J. Lang Jersey . Simon (10-en Sam Querrey pulled out because of back injury. The tthird-seeded Almagro reached set point five times against Verdascos serve in the ninth game of second set, but could not convert. Dwayne Washington Jersey. He also up a mini-break in the tiebreaker before Verdasco fought back. Almagro also finished second last year, losing to John Isner. Almagro has won all 12 of his titles on clay. "You are never happy when you lose a final," Almagro said. "I had my chances. But I credit Fernando." On Saturday in the doubles final, twin brothers Bob and Mike Bryan beat Verdasco and David Marrero 4-6, 6-4, 11-9. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Working...
X