No announcement yet.

DeRozan took some time to rank the Raptors most

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeRozan took some time to rank the Raptors most

TORONTO - With the pressure of last nights season opener behind him and the swarm of media beginning to thin out after practice Thursday afternoon, DeMar DeRozan took some time to rank the Raptors most comedic players. Felix Passlack Jersey . First up on his list, after explicably giving himself the top spot, was the jovial Amir Johnson. Okay, no surprise there. Yall know Amir like we know him, said DeRozan. Hes funny as [expletive]. [If] you hang around with Amir all day, youre going to have the time of your life. He dont try to be that fbe taking a step back in order to take a step forward heading into his sixth year in the league, but hes proud of the changes hes made to his game. I wish I would have made them sooner, he said. Everybody has big aspirations. But Im glad to be here, where I am right now. I love my teammates. I really couldnt be in a better situation. I feel like we just keep improving and improving. Im on a great team with a lot of guys I like, so thats pretty special, especially in the NBA. Hendrik Bonmann Jersey .com) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quickly found themselves a new offensive coordinator, and one thats quite familiar with the NFC South. Dominik Reimann Jersey .A. Happs hold on a spot in the Blue Jays starting rotation is in question.Boston, MA ( - Bobby Ryan scored the shootout winner in the Ottawa Senators 3-2 win against the Boston Bruins Saturday. New Senators coach Dave Cameron earned his first win with goals from Mika Zibanejad and David Legwand, along with 29 saves by Robnators second power play of tthe first period, it was Boston scoring the first goal of the game. Matthias Ginter Jersey. Zdeno Charas clearing attempt took a fortunate bounce off Turris skate into the neutral zone, and Cunningham chased the puck down and fired a slap shot past Lehner for his first NHL goal and the 1-0 lead at 11:45. Z made a good play, kind of chipped it out of the zone, said Cunningham. I think their d-men kind of got a litt power play, and the Bruins were 0-for-1. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '