The Denver Broncos Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Denver Broncos Thread

To keep Bears, Steelers, Broncos, and other fans happy so we don't brag about every win in several different threads

Go McDaniels! Go Broncos! Go Neckbeard!
    I'm tweeting, and you like it.

Links to the best football sites on the web

to get you started off right

Comment

Yes....yes...it will all come to fruition..

<3 (: 12-4

Comment

5-0, one helluva start, let's see how long they can keep it up as the going continues to get tougher. I'll add myself to the temporary list of crow eaters.

Comment

Who's gonna be the Broncos GeorgiaJeff and post hundreds of articles on how great we are?

Comment

Not me, I'm not buying the Broncos as a serious contender.

Comment

Amazing start. Really shocked at the run defense. Orton looks better at Denver then he did at Chicago. Looks more accurate/stronger throws.
              Chicago Bears
              Nebraska Cornhuskers

Wants: O-line, Tall WR, and a 3 tech.

Comment

Waffles or You.
                "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

Dude, I'm lazy no way it's me.

Comment

You was ment to refer to any Bronco fan that reads the message.
                    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosCon View Post
                      Who's gonna be the Broncos GeorgiaJeff and post hundreds of articles on how great we are?
                      Originally posted by BroncosCon View Post
                      Dude, I'm lazy no way it's me.
                      Seriously, no reason to.

Just go to http://www.milehighreport.com every day and read the articles and the "Horse Tracks" in the AM.

Then check NFP, PFT, MMQB, and TMQ and that should cover most things worth reading. Well, CHFF, PFR, & FO are pretty good as well.

Comment

Bills started out 5-1 last season.

Don't get too excited yet.

Comment

Okay i'm starting to think i'm insane for being the only person to notice this..i must have imagined it..but did anyone else see that the refs threw the flag on that taunting penalty well before the taunting occurred? it appeared to me like they threw it for the late hit (which they didn't call) and then saw that they could just call taunting instead for less yards..i must be crazy but it looked pretty blatant to me

Comment

Originally posted by RoxOnlyFan View Post
                            Okay i'm starting to think i'm insane for being the only person to notice this..i must have imagined it..but did anyone else see that the refs threw the flag on that taunting penalty well before the taunting occurred? it appeared to me like they threw it for the late hit (which they didn't call) and then saw that they could just call taunting instead for less yards..i must be crazy but it looked pretty blatant to me
                            I watched most of the game on an internet stream (stupid Seahawks ), what part of the game did this happen in?

Comment

Originally posted by studbucket View Post
                              I watched most of the game on an internet stream (stupid Seahawks ), what part of the game did this happen in?
                              Right before Denvers last Touchdown. It set them up in position for the Touchdown.

Comment

Working...
                              X