No announcement yet.

The Denver Broncos Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, but Tom seems to have more of this chip-on-his-shoulders stuff going on.

Peyton is a computer that seemed to caught a trojan horse last Sunday. Peyton also cost the previous Super Bowl against the Saints by throwing a weird pick six. And he continued that play with a botched snap that is at least 80 % his fault. Manning has never had elite teams but he should have played better both times. I do agree with you that the whole playoff win-loss record thing is a bit dumb statistic.
    Find Jesus Christ and be Saved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fandango View Post
      Greatest of all time? Nope. He could have been 3-0 in Super Bowls if he was Montana clutch. Tom would never loose like that. You would have seen Tom slinging to Edelman down the seam that whole second half even if they were losing this game. Broncos were physically, tactically and mentally overwhelmed but it all started with Manning's play. I would have expected them to at least get 21 points. But they were essentially shut out. Read this as coming from a guy who actually thought Manning had ways to expose the Legion of Boom and win his second Lombardian Epic.
      Pleasepleaseplease stop posting. Don't you have algebra homework to do or something?
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
        Pleasepleaseplease stop posting. Don't you have algebra homework to do or something?
        Post something better if you have the time instead of attacking my posts here.
        Find Jesus Christ and be Saved.

Comment

• Didn't realize BroncosCon was Conrad until tonight

Whole lotta stuff starting to make sense now.
          JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• Broncos trade 31st overall pick to Baltimore for the 36th pick overall and it’s 2016 4th round pick (104 overall).

2(36-balt) Chris Jones – DT/DE – Mississippi St
            2(63) Dak Prescott – QB – Mississippi St
            3(94) TJ Green – S – Clemson
            3(98c) Javon Hargrave – DT – South Carolina St
            4(104-balt) Scooby Wright – LB – Arizona
            4(136c) Rashard Robinson – CB – LSU
            5(144) Jayron Kearse – S – Clemson
            5(157) Joe Thuney – OG – NC State
            6(219c) Peyton Barber – RB – Auburn
            7(228) Anthony Zettel – DE – Penn St
            7(253) Dadl Lhomme Nicolas – OLB – Virginia Tech

UDFA
            Devon Johnson – RB – Marshall
            Eddie Yarbrough – DE/OLB – Wyoming
            Max McCaffrey – WR – Duke
            Riley Dixon – P – Syracuse
            Jake McGee – TE – Florida

Comment

• Real trade, or what you would like to see? I haven't seen anything yet.
              sigpic

Comment

• We're not going to draft that many players. Our roster is already pretty full. I can see Elway moving up a few times to make sure he gets his man. We're gonna have a bunch of picks next year as well from free agency.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                  Real trade, or what you would like to see? I haven't seen anything yet.
                  It was my mock for a Denver mock contest on a homer board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                    We're not going to draft that many players. Our roster is already pretty full. I can see Elway moving up a few times to make sure he gets his man. We're gonna have a bunch of picks next year as well from free agency.
                    Yes, Denver will probably not draft this many players, but how do you predict that in a mock?

But, Denver does need:
                    QB
                    D-line x 2
                    S x 2
                    RB depth
                    ILB depth
                    O-line depth
                    TE depth
                    P
                    FB
                    Another KR?

Comment

• I'd like to see us get more interior O-line help early, but the way things are with our pick placement that doesn't seem very likely to happen.

Also not sold on Prescott, but a 2 or later is basically tantamount to a throwaway pick anyways so who cares.

Seems solid Conrad. This is the first draft we've gone into for a long time where I don't have a strong opinion. Still feeling great about that February game is enough for me. Delicious Cam tears are so delicious.
                      JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• My first draft had the Broncos taking Lynch.

Comment

Working...
                        X