The Philadelphia Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Philadelphia Eagles

No one seems to be talking about them even though there going to be 5-1 heading into the Giants game and they look awesome beating up on all the bad teams. There only loss came with there backup QB to possibly the best NFL team.

If this thread sticks around it can also be like the Chicago Bears thread and I will post articles about how were so awesome.

I think we need to start implementing rules that state beating the following teams does not count:

Bucs
    Chiefs
    Raiders
    Panthers
    Lions
    Browns
    Bills
    Rams

Comment

At least the Lions and Chiefs are trying to keep games close
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
        I think we need to start implementing rules that state beating the following teams does not count:

Bucs
        Chiefs
        Raiders
        Panthers
        Lions
        Browns
        Bills
        Rams
        No! we would be 0-1

Lions should count there actually good.

Comment

Eh, it doesn't really matter until at least midseason but I'd put Philly 3rd in the NFC right now behind the Giants and Saints...a Philly-Minnesota game would be interesting though

Comment

Originally posted by RoxOnlyFan View Post
            Eh, it doesn't really matter until at least midseason but I'd put Philly 3rd in the NFC right now behind the Giants and Saints...a Philly-Minnesota game would be interesting though
            Eagles always own Minnesota, I'm not scared at all.

Comment

Also all the Jason Peters haters can suck it.

Comment

The Eagles have played one decent team and got debacled. At home.

Comment

I predicted the eagles wouldn't win more than 9 games this year. The schedule may bail them out but i think once they get into the meat of there schedule they will come down to earth.

So far they have beaten 1 bad team, 2 terrible teams, and were blown out by the only good team they played.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
                    The Eagles have played one decent team and got debacled. At home.
                    It was more then a decent team and we lost because the defense didn't even try because of Kolb. Also that was Mcdermott's(I'll learn how to spell it eventually) worst coaching job so far because he barley blitzed.

Comment

1. The Saints game was a lot closer than the score indicates.
                      2. Go ahead, double team DeSean. We'll throw it to Maclin or Celek.
                      3. Did anyone else notice the consistent pressure the Eagles put on Johnson today?
                      4. I still have a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles4Life View Post
                        1. The Saints game was a lot closer than the score indicates.
                        2. Go ahead, double team DeSean. We'll throw it to Maclin or Celek.
                        3. Did anyone else notice the consistent pressure the Eagles put on Johnson today?
                        4. I still have a boner.
                        Were getting to used to these blowouts

Comment

Eagles are extremely overrated. The only good team they played against they lost.. badly. I would put them as the #5 team in the NFC.

Comment

This might evolve into a chronic homerism thread. But I think we should count wins like the Chiefs and Lions, they can actually keep close games with quality NFL teams, which is more than some others can say.

Comment

Originally posted by arhymemaster View Post
                              Eagles are extremely overrated. The only good team they played against they lost.. badly. I would put them as the #5 team in the NFC.
                              Over who? Remember the Eagles always own the Vikings and no one know the Giants as well as them

Comment

Working...
                              X