• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol vikings suck

Comment

• Originally posted by Ochocinco View Post
      lol vikings suck
      any good analysis for this sunday??? I do assume you are a Bengal fan...on another note this will be the 1st game I will miss this year, quite an astonishing fact since I live in alaska and dont even have sunday ticket...
      Last edited by vikingfan; 12-08-2009, 12:49 AM.
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I just looked at the Vikes new Middle Linebacker Jasper Brinkley on Youtube, and some of his highlights from college ball. The guy has potential, so although the loss of Henderson will be felt, maybe not so much with this rookie heavy hitter. I have IDP defense in my fantasy league, and added him up for a start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purplepeopleeater View Post
          I just looked at the Vikes new Middle Linebacker Jasper Brinkley on Youtube, and some of his highlights from college ball. The guy has potential, so although the loss of Henderson will be felt, maybe not so much with this rookie heavy hitter. I have IDP defense in my fantasy league, and added him up for a start.
          he will be a big factor against the bengals and their good running game...
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I wish that the Vikings would have looked a lot better last night. No more prime time games for minnesota :/

If you think i'm a douche, deal with it.

Comment

• Wow...so much silence from the Vikes fans after the Carolina loss. In my opinion, both the Saints and the Vikings are far more vunerable on the road. Luckily for both of them, they might have avoided going on the road for the playoffs. The Vikings will probably beat up on the lousy Bears, and then it's anybody's guess how they do at home against the Giants.

Comment

• What do the Vikings Fans think of Phil Loadholt?
                sigpic

The Chicago Bears: In Hibernation since 1985

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoBearsFan23 View Post
                  What do the Vikings Fans think of Phil Loadholt?
                  as a rookie a hell of a player, good in the run game, phsical, just a little slow especially against edge rushers, our whole line needs to improve in that area we have been mediocre in pass protection for a long time now...
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Farve

Just goes to show you. Old QBs NEVER die!

Comment

• we need some more pizazz in this thread I'm sorry I haven't been doing my part. I should probably go burn in hell

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!1111

fwiw i'm drunk right now But still competent

Comment

• You guys are boring!

Comment

• Still nothing here after the Vikings win against the cowboys???

Comment

• I started this thread a long time ago, nobody posted anything, so I said **** it, im more into the main forum and game threads
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• ok, going to try to get this one started up again, especially since I dont want to ****ing talk in PM's again...

well a thought on one Viking player...

Nate Triplett, most viking fans were upset w/ this pick, considering he was thought to be a reach in the 6th, well I think he could be a ST ace, and fits the mold of a Ben Leber, could be a guy to replace Leber in 2011

didn't watch any Minny college games...thoughts???

2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                ok, going to try to get this one started up again, especially since I dont want to ****ing talk in PM's again...

well a thought on one Viking player...

Nate Triplett, most viking fans were upset w/ this pick, considering he was thought to be a reach in the 6th, well I think he could be a ST ace, and fits the mold of a Ben Leber, could be a guy to replace Leber in 2011

didn't watch any Minny college games...thoughts???

Sure, I'll try to check here occasionally.

Yeah, I saw Triplett play live a few times. I don't understand why the Vikings drafted him though, he was nothing more than an above average college linebacker. He's pretty good against the run, more of a smart, sure tackling run stopper than a physical/dominating brick wall. He's also pretty stiff and tends to have tunnel vision when he drops back into coverage. He is a high effort, high character guy though, so he has that going for him. As for ST, I don't recall him ever being on the field for a special teams play. Minnesota had pretty terrible special teams units last year as well.

I'd say his ceiling is Ben Leber, although I really don't see him sticking around in the league for more than a few years. Maybe as a back-up.

Comment

Working...
                                X