Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
    ^fake lol
    How much longer do I have to keep throwing you a bone before you stop biting?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowdivided View Post
      How much longer do I have to keep throwing you a bone before you stop biting?
      Until I go to bed. I like feeding trolls, normally they are funny.

Comment

Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
        Until I go to bed. I like feeding trolls, normally they are funny.
        There's a difference between trolling and watching you act like a jackass.

Comment

Thought I would find this and post just to canvas opinions on who you guys think we should target in FA, so far I have:

CB's:
          Richard Marshall
          Brandon Carr
          Chris Carr

LB's:
          Justin Durant
          Stephen Nicholas

And obviously we would resign our own guys as well. Additionally I was wondering if you guys think there would be a team who would actually give up picks/players for Bryant Johnson/Derrick Williams. We could potentially fleece a team like Roy Williams or at the very least get some players who don't absolutely suck.

Comment

Hogue and Culbreath signed contracts. Fairley reportedly want's to get his done quickly to not miss any team activities. No word on Young/Leshoure. Hopefully they are all ready to be signed and show up to practice for tomorrow.

Comment

This team doesnt even deserve to have its own thread.

Comment

Congrats Lions fans. You played a good game today against the Bears. One quarter of the way through the season you are atop the NFC North. I hope your team wins at GB next week. I'd like to see GB's home winning streak against you end.
                sigpic

I may live in Florida, but I bleed Chicago navy & orange

Comment

Congrats Lions fans. You beat us twice this year with first place on the line.
                  sigpic

I may live in Florida, but I bleed Chicago navy & orange

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh nigga.

Comment

Any Lions fans around? Liking our offseason so far. OL/DL in the first two rounds and we are in good shape

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan6017 View Post

They always have been
                        Yes you are right.

Comment

I like this sports very much it helps in keeping your body active.

<a href="https://www.britishassignmentshelp.co.uk">Best Assignment writing Services UK</a>

Comment

as soon as you lost the match you will see troller of other team fans ready to take you down. it's better to close your social account for few days

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________
                            Regards
                            Essay Writing Help
                            Last edited by Eleanor Acosta; 07-15-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Congratulations Lions fans. You played a decent diversion today against the Bears. One fourth of the path through the season you are on the NFC North. I trust your group wins at GB one week from now. I'd jump at the chance to see GB's home winning streak against you end.

Regards:

UK Essay Writing Service

Comment

This is a particularly deep challenge category, much more so than the defensive tackle type. Essay Writing Services

Comment

Working...
                                X