X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol poor Randy. Poor poor Randy
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/03/15/j...eveland-browns

Comment

• The only thing about that article is that it really doesn't teach us anything we didn't know, for the most part.

But I'm happy we're finally done with Dwayne Bowe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
          The only thing about that article is that it really doesn't teach us anything we didn't know, for the most part.

But I'm happy we're finally done with Dwayne Bowe.
          Yeah, there was about one paragraph of material I didn't know and they stretched it into a full length "article" with a bunch of filler bs. About what I expect from mmqb.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I didn't read it.

Billy Vegas for life.

At least we have that. I don't get how people aren't making that a bigger deal. Prolly cuz he sucks at football and no one cares about those that suck at football. Roethlisberger was drunken rape machine and no one cared at all and he removed his head on a motorcycle and no one cares. Billy wore a wig and he gets cut to no return.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Yeah, lots of people are "taking the high road" on Billy, but if he was successful, no one would care. But he sucks, so it's easy to pass judgement.
              sigpic

Comment

• It' easy to pass judgement because he's an entitled brat that is also a massive train wreck. He could have a perfectly fine life, I don't judge that, but he's a nothing QB.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• 2012 was the last quote

Comment

Working...
                  X