Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charlie Fields View Post
    Seen some guy rank Tampa 29 on his rankings and said that they have no talent outside of Jameis Winston. Now, I don't think they are a playoff team or even top 10 talent wise, but a lot of people are sleeping on them. 8 wins is really possible.
    8 wins is probably the ceiling for this team.
    Last edited by The Deaner; 06-27-2016, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Since I haven't been on here in awhile. I want to talk about the whole Tampa drafting a kicker in the 2nd round debacle. I love how people are hating Tampa for it. 1st of all Tampa has not really had an accurate kicker and they've a lot of games do to missed field goals. Drafting Aguayo is a huge upgrade over their current kickers. Also Tampa Bay is a team that kicks a lot of field goals. There was really no one left that really stood out. There was no one who really would of improved this team by a lot. People have to realize that Jason Licht knows what he is doing. The same guy who drafted 4 startes in the previous draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Fields View Post
        Since I haven't been on here in awhile. I want to talk about the whole Tampa drafting a kicker in the 2nd round debacle. I love how people are hating Tampa for it. 1st of all Tampa has not really had an accurate kicker and they've a lot of games do to missed field goals. Drafting Aguayo is a huge upgrade over their current kickers. Also Tampa Bay is a team that kicks a lot of field goals. There was really no one left that really stood out. There was no one who really would of improved this team by a lot. People have to realize that Jason Licht knows what he is doing. The same guy who drafted 4 startes in the previous draft.
        There is NO defending a kicker in the 2nd round.

You can draft the best kicker in the league, It's still not worth the investment compared to other positions.

The top 3 kickers in the NFL (Dan Bailey, Justin Tucker, Stephen Gostkowski) etc. 2/3 were UDFAs.

They could've waited until the 4th and that would've been ok.

But nah, they reached for a kicker, a damn good kicker, but still a kicker.
        Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Really seems like Tampa Bay is cursed. It seems like every time this team looks like their about to rise; they fall off. 2005 with Chris Simms, 2010 and 2012 with Josh Freeman, and now with Jameis Winston. I knew the opening of this schedule was tough, but Winston has just really regressed. Carolina is going to destroy this team Monday Night. I can just imagine where this team would of been if they never fired Dungy.

Comment

• If they hadn't fired Dungy then they wouldn't have a Lombardi. Also, Winston hasn't regressed. He just isn't a rookie anymore so he doesn't get that subconscious benefit of the doubt. That roster is at least another off-season away from being ready to compete IMO.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Well, he has a laser beam. Turnover in coache always effects young players to most as they don't have the experience to quickly pick up new systems

And frankly they don't have the best talent in the world. Plus Jamies is stupid. I don't mean that too harshly as most NFL players are stupid. But he is extra stupid, so a new system is extra hard.

i wouldn't worry. If he is the real deal, they will just scrap the system and build a Jamies throw game and it will work. Or all fired and his career eventually ruined.

Oh well, he did rape women, steal crabs, shove a ref as hard as he could for no reason, and yell Stick it in her pussy or some **** after his rape charge in a crowded lunch room that we know about and is prolly illiterate considering FSU scandal on grades for players.

Part of me would love him to succeed just cuz his laser beam, but relaistically he sucks dick and is an epic ass hole. So **** him
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Also, what Gong said. While I like the coaches from Atl (lol Dimitroff still has his job though), I actively root against Anus Winston.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• it would really be interesting if someone with a real feel for the team would post here and give odd tidbits about the team....in philly there was a guy named les bowen who tweets pretty solid **** on the eagles...is there a no bs sports dude in tampa or all they all homers? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by ancientRUGBYbeast View Post
                    it would really be interesting if someone with a real feel for the team would post here and give odd tidbits about the team....in philly there was a guy named les bowen who tweets pretty solid **** on the eagles...is there a no bs sports dude in tampa or all they all homers? thanks
                    Way too much political bs with Bowen.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ancientRUGBYbeast View Post
                      it would really be interesting if someone with a real feel for the team would post here and give odd tidbits about the team....in philly there was a guy named les bowen who tweets pretty solid **** on the eagles...is there a no bs sports dude in tampa or all they all homers? thanks
                      Charlie used to, but he's mostly a draft guy now. I'm sure he has some info that he's not supposed to give away.
                      sigpic

Comment

• i am really trying to like the bucs and the raiders...part of my NEW PIRATE PERSONA..... BUT THEY EFF UP WAY TOO MUCH...I AM THE **** UP IN THIS RELATIONSHIP...

Comment

• Well, the Bucs still have a bad roster so you're gonna have to be patient. The good news is that division is garbage, and they have a good coaching staff IMO (thanks in no small part to the Falcons).
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X