No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New that should make Castiron happy (well, as happy as he gets, anyways): Tomlin has dinner with LSU's Jalen Collins and Danielle Hunter.
    sigpic

Comment

• So guessing Steelers and Ravens are able to maintain playoff level teams. Cincy is a borderline team usually 8-8 type

Cleveland ought to be its usual 4-12 type team. if not worse. Worse team in football seems possible this year. Jags and Oak have a QB or at least one that will help them not be the worst team.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Unless Manziel decides to not be terrible, we don't make it over 5 wins. I have absolutely no faith in McCown.

Then again, we had to dump Hoyer because he was the guy who leaked that Farmer was texting the coaches telling them to put Manziel in when Hoyer was having his franchise worst streak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
          Unless Manziel decides to not be terrible, we don't make it over 5 wins. I have absolutely no faith in McCown.

Then again, we had to dump Hoyer because he was the guy who leaked that Farmer was texting the coaches telling them to put Manziel in when Hoyer was having his franchise worst streak.
          hahahahah that is hilarious.

Hilarious they thought Manziel was the answer. Hilarious Hoyer violated the code of secrecy. Hilarious having a GM try and coach. Hilarious it went public. Hilarious we get hammered penalty wise and Pats and other cheaters get off scott free.

Cleveland-Town everyone. Where our fish have AIDS
          sigpic
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Hilarious how bad Hoyer was during that time too. Most likely some of that was directly due to Gordon being awful terrible hoople headed moron that didn't know playbook and refused to run correct routes. But still, Browns are F'd

It comes down do we fire everyone after this year? or does Haslam sack up and just bring everyone back to stop being the embarrassment that they are and have been.
            sigpic

Comment

• Looking more and more like we're drafting either Falen Collins or Kevin Johnson in the first, and I'm just fine with that.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Perhaps the new Browns jerseys?

sigpic

Comment

• I saw that leaked a while ago. I'm not the biggest fan of the orange jersies, but they're starting to phase out the brown pants, which is nice. Brown jersey, orange pants may be back in, which I definitely approve of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                    I saw that leaked a while ago. I'm not the biggest fan of the orange jersies, but they're starting to phase out the brown pants, which is nice. Brown jersey, orange pants may be back in, which I definitely approve of.
                    They might be going for orange helmet and jersey with white pants. To hide as much of the Brown as possible. Or maybe all orange, like a Clemson with fecal brown instead of purple.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Lol god thats awful... Yuck just chaneg the name,helmet already. Become the cleveland brown dawgs already for f***s sake. Brown dawgs are acceptable and make it a non sh** colored brown.
                      Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                        They might be going for orange helmet and jersey with white pants. To hide as much of the Brown as possible. Or maybe all orange, like a Clemson with fecal brown instead of purple.
                        There was a chart released showing how they were planning. The helmet is going to be more matte, supposedly.

Comment

• Oh god.
                          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Thanks for the memories 43.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I don't even hate the new uniforms. There is only so much you can do with Brown and Orange anyways.

Cleveland across the front is a good idea.

Other than that, no one cares when you lose and consistently embarrass yourself over and over again 25 years straight.

1990 to 2015. RIP sanity, common sense, winning, and looking good. RIP
                              sigpic

Comment

• I'm not a big fan of the orange jersey, but I do like the brown top orange pant combo.

I love the idiots who say "seattle is 1-1 in the supa bowel since changing their unis, so supah bowel time woooooo"

Comment

Working...
                                X