AFC North thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Manzielf named the starter for the rest of the season. About time. They need to see if he can continue to improve with game experience.

The game against Pitts showed he's come a long way, but he still misses some early reads, despite being devastated by a few critical drops.
    He looked really good against a top 20 defense, I hope manziel busts because he's a d-bag but it would be the most cleveland thing ever if their First GOOD QB was literally the opposite of what every QB is.
    Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• I still find it funny how more people hate Manziel for being a party-bro douchebag more than the rapists, wife beaters, and child abusers.

What a sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
        I still find it funny how more people hate Manziel for being a party-bro douchebag more than the rapists, wife beaters, and child abusers.

What a sport.
        I don't hate him more than them. The only wife beater I will defend is ray rice cause he was genuianley sorry for what he did (Plus Homerism ofc) Peterson's a dick but he grew up in that and thought it was ok (Disicpling ur kid is ok but if it leaves bruises or make sthem bleed its child abuse) Hardy's just a f***ing douchebag. Rapeaburger is probaly a rapist but we'll never know for sure but More likely than not he did so....Rapist. '

Manziel is below all them on the douchebaggery levels I hope he pans out just to prove the haters wrong and so cleveland has some hope (Then again haslam...so...who knows) Manziel is probaly just a dumb college kid who has to grow up he hasn't done anything to really make himself worse than them I just hate on him cause he's immature. He's DEFINITLEY not worse than those guys ^

Comment

• Hey, sometimes you gotta smack a *****.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I'd never hit a b*tch, but I'd smack a hoe.

Comment

• What about a meth head stripper? I don't know if I would or not, but I don't give a damn if somebody else does.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                What about a meth head stripper? I don't know if I would or not, but I don't give a damn if somebody else does.

Comment

• lol
                  Wal-Martians are always funny
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Cringe inducing.

Comment

• I had to google that to find a "TAME" one so it got a lot worse.

Comment

• So it looks like the Browns are officially hunting for a new QB. Anyone on the wish list, Browns fans?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                          So it looks like the Browns are officially hunting for a new QB. Anyone on the wish list, Browns fans?
                          Matt schaub. They can have matt schaub that's the QB they deserve.

By saying that matt schaub throws for 400 yards 7 TDs and gets us to 9-7 somehow and throws a pick six to lose in the playoffs. 99% chance this will happen

Comment

• lol Browns.

I was on board with the Risk of drafting a QB that had star dust. But as soon as they knew he was out of control drug addict that had to be public with his out of control ness and he didn't bend, they should have traded or cut him outright. Holding on like he was going to be a franchise QB was and is our undoing.

Its not even hard to figure out you cannot keep going into seasons with NO QB on the roster. None. But Browns do it near every year. Also, no WRs. We also decided we would ignore one of the most important positions in the NFL cuz our GM is half brain dead. He even said WRs are useless and with the new rules they are maybe the second most important position out there.

****ing Browns. Always useless, always firing people. Can't get anyone good, because we are useless and fire everyone all the time. No one sensible is coming here. and Lolololol at Peyton Manning coming here. just lolololol First off WTF does he know about being a GM or Team executive? Second off, Why is the hell would he come to Cleveland? Why?

Uggg, Browns are morons, always morons, and forever morons. Just contract that team already.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• The thing is, Johnny hasn't done anything that Gronk hasn't done ten-fold. The difference is Gronk destroyed the league immediately, while Manziel had a rough start with no real shot to improve. I'd like to see him get a shot elsewhere.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                                The thing is, Johnny hasn't done anything that Gronk hasn't done ten-fold. The difference is Gronk destroyed the league immediately, while Manziel had a rough start with no real shot to improve. I'd like to see him get a shot elsewhere.
                                Dan Marino did that ****. But he's a Hall of Fame QB.

You can't be a marginal CFL talent and a druggie ****boy at the same time without getting bounced from the league.

T minus and counting for 8-ball.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X