No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, if Manziel was performing, the partying would be moot. Just look at Big Ben's early years, nobody cared that he was raping and assaulting womwn as long as he performed on the field. Manziel gets benched for partying on a bye week because he wasn't wrecking the league.

Comment

• 8-ball has to be like Peyton Manning off the field if he wants to be Jeff Garcia/Doug Flutie on it. But he's ****ing about like he's Bobby Lane.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• About time, Tomlin: http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/12...at-cornerback/
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
          Why the hell brandon boykin hasn't been used when he's clearly pittsburgh best CB is beyond mike tomlin's smartness levels.
          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Blocked FG return for walk off TD

lol
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
              Why the hell brandon boykin hasn't been used when he's clearly pittsburgh best CB is beyond mike tomlin's smartness levels.
              The lame ass reason was that they felt that Gay was the best slot CB they had, and didn't want to move him outside for Boykin, who they think can only play in the slot. Thing is, everyone just picks on Antwan Blake anyways, so it doesn't matter. Put in Boykin, let Gay do his "veteran presence" thing, and let Cockrell learn. Blake should go back to ST/dime package duty. Also, let Golden play ahead of slower than molasses Will Allen. May as well see what he has.

The secondary has been the biggest source of frustration for me this year, aside from the injuries. Everyone knew they would suck at the beginning of the year, and no one even thought of doing anything until, what is this, week 12? Of course, the NFL blows this year, so they're still in the thick of it despite this achilles' heel.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                I suspect that they have seen him in practice and know more about his ability and how he fits in this defense than we do. And by that I mean he may have shown that e can cover. Tomlin ain't got time for that ****.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                  I suspect that they have seen him in practice and know more about his ability and how he fits in this defense than we do. And by that I mean he may have shown that e can cover. Tomlin ain't got time for that ****.
                  Lmao mike tomlin <3

Comment

• So there's a few Browns news bits in the air. Austin Davis is getting the start against the Bengals because Pettine really doesn't like Manziel in the slightest, so yay.

Also, Joe Lull, who was one of the former Browns insiders for the local sports talk station 92.3 The Fan has accused the Browns of having a lot of dirty laundry with mass sexual harassment of female employees from top to bottom, and states that the Browns need a full clearing out of everyone below Haslem. As if Haslem isn't a problem in and of itself. Interesting read for those interested. http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2015/12...uses-browns-of

So basically:

Comment

• There are some "former insiders" I would trust, and some I would trust as far as I could throw them. Which is this guy?
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• After the staph infection thing and the general disarray that is Cleveland sports, it wouldn't surprise me. ****, Haslam has his own issues, too. I'd say blow it up, but it's already been done, several times, so...sell and move?
                        sigpic

Comment

• This guy is alright. He was just a radio guy who got to know people on the inside, not a MKC type talking head.

Comment

• Blow it all up, All of it. Nuke it. Burn it all. Piss on it and burn it some more. repeat in 1-3 years.

Ok I'm bored so Imma look into past history of the browns front office , Any evidence of wrong doing would be in their tax records for cleveland female employees and we'd see who's who and might've recieved some Payments/ Bonuses/whatever to leave and keep quiet. NFL media will dig the **** into that within the next few days.

Looked at most of them http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/front-office.html

I'm not gonna bother with haslam cause rich as hell and he'd just cover it up.

Alex Schneider is clean from what I can find.

Sashi brown doesn't exist except he was with the jaguars so he knows how to lose.

David A. jenkins is just a normal CFO.

Mike Nikolaus is the human resources director so if he's covering anything up he'll be the scapegoat.

From what I looked at these guys are clean-ish no major thing sticks out.

Donna Podolak, Katie Noble, Lisa Laneve, Theresa Dunham, Marikka Pretz-Anderson, Cari savage. Are the female "front office members"

https://www.linkedin.com/in/theresa-dunham-07191b24 Theresa don't look harrasable

https://www.linkedin.com/in/katie-noble-927b424 KATIE DOES.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...rowse_map-name Some random media chick.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...rowse_map-name Jimmt Garrapolo's long lost sister?

Ton of women the FO could be harassing. But no major proof/past history.

I can't really find anything in the past for any of the front office guys regarding sexual harasment,law suits.

Claims are probaly true cause cleveland annnd as for the tax records that'll be the key to proving sh** or the victims coming forward but they probaly signed agreements and got bought out quick as hell.

Comment

• Browns office staff are mch more than front office people. Its a billion dollar business.

Every NFL team Isiah Thomas' women. Thats just part of the NFL culture.

I mean its not like dudes are uppercutting their women unconscious and kicking their lifeless body out of the elevators or body slamming onto assault rifles or raping them in the bathrooms or wutnot, but I can't imagine being a 30K a year Secretary is very fun if you arent into giving up the behind to cretins and cretin enablers.

Ehh, is my take on sexual harrasment in men dominated business environments. If you win no one cares, if you lose then you are awful and need prison.

Unless you are billionaire, then you can do anything you desire to anyone less rich than you. Hi Haslam. Hi there *waves hand*
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I feel like looking back on every game thia year and trying to find exactly what is the fundamental flaw with the Browns running game.

But my capacity for sh*t won't allow it.Once a week is nearly unbearable.

Comment

Working...
                                X