AFC North thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Hey, we're the Cleveland BROWNS, not the Cleveland Crackers.

That said, I find it a little difficult to be pessimistic about these hires. Bringing Horton back is the smartest thing we've done since we hired him in 2013, even if he is double dipping now.
    He's getting paid by The browns from 2013, The titans for 2016, The browns for when he gets fired in 2-3 years.
    Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Saunders has been around forever. Pep sucks. Kirby? Was he a Browns RB? We used to have a Kirby here and he sucked at RBing.

Maybe he is a better coach. Doubful.

I don't mind Horton hears a who. I don't kind Saunders overall. Lots of experience.

Action Jackson has shown he can take loser QBs and make them decent and decent QBs and make them Pro Bowler level. That alone makes him and anyone he coat tails to us a good hire.

Jonah Hill is a good hire even if he doesn't know football. Lawyer as President, well **** it, most CEOs are useless ****tards anyways. Figure just ****ed at the top no matter. But winning cures all. Losing destroys all.

Just win baby.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Well, Saunders kinda mentored Jackson in Oakland, and I think it's a similar role here, which should be alright. If Horton can turn this defense into a top 10 defense again, and Hue do with our offense what he did in Oakland, we could actually have a mediocre team next year.

Comment

• Kirby Wilson was our RB coach. Tomlin was gonna make him OC after we dumped Arians, but his house caught on fire and he got burned up pretty bad. So, we hired Haley. Wasn't a good RB coach, doubt he'll be a good anything else.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I remember Kirky, I wanted him to be our OC before we hired Kubiak...Well that would've been a stupid hire. He's a good RBs coach despite what steelers fans will say.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...4-721814f4b708

It also reminded me of this http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...122-story.html

Security guy was working the game, Got a call there was a fire at his house. House burned down, His wife died daughter in serious condition, She died the next day. F***ing depressing...Hope he's doing ok.

Comment

• Well, he turned Rashard Mendenhall into a fairly dependable back year in year out despite the fact that Mendenhall was probably the most boring repeat 1000yard rusher in NFL history.

Comment

• Mendy would have been much better with a competent position coach. And something other than pea gravel for brains.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                  Mendy would have been much better with a competent position coach. And something other than pea gravel for brains.
                  He inherited parker, Parker had one good year then went all injured, He then coached mendenhall to 3 straight 1,000 yard seasons (For a guy with pea brains and a ****line not bad) I think he got fired after the 2013 season and had a hand in drafting bell? (assuming the steelers refer to their coaches in drafting) sooo Decent record.

Comment

• If be could make Crow or Duke a year in year out 1000 yard rusher, it'll be a vast improvement.

Comment

• Crowell does meet the pea gravel for brains criteria, so there's hope. Get ready to see them run butt first into the line, though. It's Kirby's trademark.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I have no strong opinion on Kirby Wilson. Nice story with him returning from the burns, though.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Whelp, looks like TE just skyrocketed up our priority list.

Thanks for the memories 83.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                            Whelp, looks like TE just skyrocketed up our priority list.

Thanks for the memories 83.
                            A bummer, but it is time I suppose. So, Hunter Henry?
                            sigpic

Comment

• I'm really glad Maxx Is a raven now.

Comment

• Heath Miller was one of my favorite TEs, despite being on the Steelers. Never the top TE, but just a well rounded good player.

Comment

Working...
                                X