Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    I think this is Brown's next to last year.
    It is, The fact the steelers restructured his contract 3 times is hilarious.

    Enjoy giving 15+ MIl a year to brown.
    Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

    Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

    Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

    Long May MD4L homer Florida players

    May Rags always be drunk.

    Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
      It is, The fact the steelers restructured his contract 3 times is hilarious.

      Enjoy giving 15+ MIl a year to brown.
      Nah, it's not hilarious until restructure #5. Three is just business as usual.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
        Nah, it's not hilarious until restructure #5. Three is just business as usual.
        I forgot it's the steelers go to for cap space, Ravens might be joining you in cap hell pretty soon.
        Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

        Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

        Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

        Long May MD4L homer Florida players

        May Rags always be drunk.

        Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
          I forgot it's the steelers go to for cap space, Ravens might be joining you in cap hell pretty soon.
          Honestly, it feels like the Steelers have been in cap hell for like 10 years now, and usually remain competitive. So I've just learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.

          Baltimore is getting screwed by that Flacco contract. It was terrible timing; Flacco got paid as some old vets retired, and the depth behind them either did not work out or left via free agency. I know how that feels. They will probably do what the Steelers did: Have a couple of down years until they reload. I can't stand that team, but I will acknowledge they are competently run and will return sooner rather than later.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • We've been in much better shape cap-wise the past few years. The narrative that we're in cap hell is as false as Belichick being a great drafter or Jerry Reese being competent.

            Though I'm not a big fan, AB is one of the top 3 WRs in the league and is only making #2 money. I think Sanu is getting a bigger check than him this year. So, yeah, we killed it on that one.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

            Lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
              We've been in much better shape cap-wise the past few years. The narrative that we're in cap hell is as false as Belichick being a great drafter or Jerry Reese being competent.

              Though I'm not a big fan, AB is one of the top 3 WRs in the league and is only making #2 money. I think Sanu is getting a bigger check than him this year. So, yeah, we killed it on that one.
              Pretty much, yeah.

              Remember we were supposed to pay Wallace that money? Hopefully AB sticks around awhile. Yeah, solid WRs are easy to find, someone of AB's caliber is not. Especially coming from the 6th round.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                We've been in much better shape cap-wise the past few years. The narrative that we're in cap hell is as false as Belichick being a great drafter or Jerry Reese being competent.

                Though I'm not a big fan, AB is one of the top 3 WRs in the league and is only making #2 money. I think Sanu is getting a bigger check than him this year. So, yeah, we killed it on that one.
                Definitley on the brown side, Not as much cap hell as mismanaging it a lot (Beachum walking, Signing harris and keeping timmons at that contract are big blunders) etc etc.
                Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

                Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

                Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

                Long May MD4L homer Florida players

                May Rags always be drunk.

                Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                  Definitley on the brown side, Not as much cap hell as mismanaging it a lot (Beachum walking, Signing harris and keeping timmons at that contract are big blunders) etc etc.
                  Letting Beachum walk was dumb, but it was a choice. Cap space had zilch to do with it. Not much can be done with Timmons until next offseason. His ridiculous contract was a mistake from the beginning, but he was Tomlin's first draft pick so....
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

                  Lol

                  Comment


                  • In annual James Harrison-is-a-terrifying-human-being news, here's him pelvic thrusting 500+ lbs: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...s-it-look-easy
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • That looks painful.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

                      Lol

                      Comment


                      • Something somehting his wife should lose weight something something.

                        Comment


                        • Cleveland Browns cut him. Nice job Cleveland.
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                            Cleveland Browns cut him. Nice job Cleveland.
                            To be fair, the whole division cut him at least once. I think the Steelers cut him twice.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Gordon to be loaded into a cannon and shot to the moon. More Browns weak hand pathetic Ness due to their weak hand bull****. Should had got rid of Gordon years ago. Should have gotten rid of Manzania in training camp after his swan dive. Should have cut Gilbert outright when he was a drugged petulant child
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                              Comment


                              • In a move surprising no one, Cortez Allen was cut.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X