Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castiron
    replied
    Who knows, he could balloon up to Kelvin Benjamin size. Does give Cleveland a few games to see what they've got in Gordon.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Odd timing. Eh, whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Josh Gordon reinstated by the league.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Looking around Steelers websites and man, people don't want to admit that Ben is struggling this year. Yeah, he's had an HOF career, but it's looking more and more like the end of the line.
    A lot of fans now think their QB is going to play well as long as Manning/Favre/Brady.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Looking around Steelers websites and man, people don't want to admit that Ben is struggling this year. Yeah, he's had an HOF career, but it's looking more and more like the end of the line.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied

Its not that much different from real life, though. Unless you want to be a mountain hermit.
    1. People aren't remotely as rude face to face, so imo it is indeed quite different from real life

2. I do want to be a mountain hermit

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I'm starting to think the internet should be for pr0n or driving directions.
    Its not that much different from real life, though. Unless you want to be a mountain hermit.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied

Either no humor allowed, or waaaaay too much nonsense, with nothing in between. It's why I liked coming here. And still like coming here for the 3-5 members still here.
    I'm starting to think the internet should be for pr0n or driving directions.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by GongKong View Post

I posted over at ff. It blowed. Like post police everywhere and seemed like couldn't handle much except boring football only talk.

but whatever. Internet is a strange place
    Either no humor allowed, or waaaaay too much nonsense, with nothing in between. It's why I liked coming here. And still like coming here for the 3-5 members still here.

Leave a comment:

• GongKong
    replied

Only everywhere else. Lol

As for actual football talk, I'm still thinking this is Ben's last year. He's just kinda chucking it down field at this point. AB has been the offense so far, with Bell yet to get in a groove (almost like he missed camp or something). Probably one and done in the playoffs this year. Then the team needs to hit on some picks. Mainly a QB and a safety.
    I posted over at ff. It blowed. Like post police everywhere and seemed like couldn't handle much except boring football only talk.

but whatever. Internet is a strange place

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Starting to think that Hue may be one of those guys who is a great coordinator, but a terrible coach.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Go Browns! Kick Minnesota's purple butts all over that limey country.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Just keeping this above Spamalot.
    Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Dear Browns,

Please beat the Vikings. Their fans are whiny d-bags.

sincerely,
    me

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied

No. Apparently he's not playing against Detroit due to his complaints. He's has no leverage and is not doing himself any favors.
    It would be frustrating if we didn't have plenty of evidence that the kid is a dope.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X