Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I think the most unbelievable part of the movie was that Costner could get a girl like Garner in the first place.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
      I think the most unbelievable part of the movie was that Costner could get a girl like Garner in the first place.
      She's got great stems, but her face is kinda jacked.

      Also, Costner is rich and famous, while Garner is a known starf*cker, so totes believable.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

      Lol

      Comment


      • #33
        God dammit! Berman is back on.

        Seriously, does anybody like that guy anymore?
        Flinchy McTapQwik

        Lol

        Comment


        • #34
          Mark Sanchez had almost every guy on his team come out for his pro day, and the big knock on Callahan is that he doesn't have any friends?

          Remember kids, popularity is all that matters. High school never ends!
          Flinchy McTapQwik

          Lol

          Comment


          • #35
            Well, clearly that movie was written by people that know nothing about football.

            And Leary still sucks.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

            Lol

            Comment


            • #36
              Oh, motherf*cker.

              Some black dude on ESPN is claiming that Josh Gordon is getting trashed because he's black. He is also somehow claiming that Johnny 8-ball is being greeted with compassion and is seen as taking responsibility for his all around sh/ttyness. Not really sure where that last part came from, other than out his ass because it's convenient for his contrived narrative.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

              Lol

              Comment


              • #37
                haha race baiting at it's finest.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                  The word Clevelander comes from Latin meaning having idiotic hope at all time.
                  Average Cleveland fan still thinks Colt ****ing McCoy should be starting for us!!!!!!

                  Like not even kidding here
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                    Average Cleveland fan still thinks Colt ****ing McCoy should be starting for us!!!!!!

                    Like not even kidding here
                    In all honesty....he would be starting now over johnny footbalols plus he can't be ANY worse than what hoyer was?
                    Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

                    Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

                    Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

                    Long May MD4L homer Florida players

                    May Rags always be drunk.

                    Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                      In all honesty....he would be starting now over johnny footbalols plus he can't be ANY worse than what hoyer was?
                      Yes. McCoy didn't exactly inspire anyone when he started in Washington. He's an okay backup at best.

                      Quick question Browns' fans: Did Hoyer's collapse begin around the same time Gordon returned to the lineup? Did Gordon playing like **** have much to do with Hoyer's regression? I mean, Hoyer isn't the best QB ever, but with Cameron and Gordon being all but useless last season, and really having no other targets, he isn't going to be able to manage any game. When Cleveland's running game dried up, they had nothing left to work with.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Hoyer wasn't exactly stellar the first half of the season. He was averaging about 55% completion rate for the first 9 weeks, and after that, he got a little worse, and threw INTs where he hadn't thrown many beforehand. He had 2 games significantly over 50% completion, and 3 games significantly less than 50%. So, no, Gordon's return had little bearing on Hoyer's lack of success. Though it does appear that the wheels fell completely off right before Gordon came back.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                          Hoyer wasn't exactly stellar the first half of the season. He was averaging about 55% completion rate for the first 9 weeks, and after that, he got a little worse, and threw INTs where he hadn't thrown many beforehand. He had 2 games significantly over 50% completion, and 3 games significantly less than 50%. So, no, Gordon's return had little bearing on Hoyer's lack of success. Though it does appear that the wheels fell completely off right before Gordon came back.
                          Okay then. Hoyer seems like a solid back-up option at the very least. Johnny's done. I very, very rarely say that about a guy in his first year. But his game just doesn't translate the the NFL at all. Not to mention the obvious off the field issues. I feel for this group. That draft could have been Beckham and Bridgewater. But it wasn't because Browns. Then there are rumors about trading up for Mariota, yet another system QB. And it could happen, because Browns.

                          I also heard rumors of Cleveland doing some uniform updates this year. They will probably screw that up, too. Because Browns.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Meh, I hate the "they could have would have should have" crap, because anyone could have drafted Wilson, anyone could have drafted Brady, blah blah blah hindsight bull****.

                            But I'm not sure how I feel about trading up for Mariota. I'm in the camp of "draft QBs until you have one" so I'm not that against it, and college scheme doesn't mean anything as long as they're willing to do the work to elevate to the pro game. See Cammy Cam.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                              Meh, I hate the "they could have would have should have" crap, because anyone could have drafted Wilson, anyone could have drafted Brady, blah blah blah hindsight bull****.

                              But I'm not sure how I feel about trading up for Mariota. I'm in the camp of "draft QBs until you have one" so I'm not that against it, and college scheme doesn't mean anything as long as they're willing to do the work to elevate to the pro game. See Cammy Cam.
                              Hindsight is the only 20/20 vision that I have, so I'll take it.

                              Cam's really the only one who is a success though. The jury's still out on Kaep. RG3 is either hurt or being pampered. Everyone else is either a back-up or out of the league.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                                Meh, I hate the "they could have would have should have" crap, because anyone could have drafted Wilson, anyone could have drafted Brady, blah blah blah hindsight bull****.

                                But I'm not sure how I feel about trading up for Mariota. I'm in the camp of "draft QBs until you have one" so I'm not that against it, and college scheme doesn't mean anything as long as they're willing to do the work to elevate to the pro game. See Cammy Cam.
                                Yeah, but you gotta remember that Cam is like Big Ben sized. So he can kinda take a beating. I'm not sure Mariota can.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

                                Lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X