No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curse broken, time to win the NBA champ, super bowl and world series in the next 3 years

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
      Yeah!!! I have no clue who or what that it, but being the best is the only thing that matters
      Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
      Curse broken, time to win the NBA champ, super bowl and world series in the next 3 years
      I'd just like to remind y'all to thank Stipe Miocic. He fights Alistair Overeem at the Q on Sept 10.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I hear the guy with the Browns QB jersey has officially retired it since the NBA finals.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
          I hear the guy with the Browns QB jersey has officially retired it since the NBA finals.
          Who the hell is their QB this year, RG3? Did they draft one? I don't remember.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Yeah, they retired it because they want to stop focusing on the negatives.

As for QB, the starter is most likely RG3, with McCown being the backup. They did draft Cody Kessler in the 3rdd round, who Hue is really fond of, but I'm not expecting much out of him.

Comment

• All Cleve fans should buy jerseys with the name Miocic on the back. Breaker of the Curse, First of His Name, the Reigning, Defending UFC Heavyweight Champion, Cleveland's own Stipe Miocic!
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Stipe, Monsters, and Cavs. It's good to be a Cleveland guy the past few months.... for like the first time since the Korean War.

Comment

• I don't know who the Monsters are, but I am curious to see how the Stipe-Overreem fight goes. Reem isn't nearly as scary now that he's off the horse meat and PRIDE vitamins. If I were Miocic, I'd want to shoot in, dump him on his butt, and drop elbows on his dome until he named 10 kinds of cereal.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Ten kinds of cereal? That's prwtty fantastic, never heard that before.

Comment

• Larry David should run the Browns.

That I wouldn't mind seeing.

Cavs win, Monsters win, Micoccckovich wins...............

RNC in the CLE

and BAM

World's biggest and best parade ever in the history of ever with 1.5Million is a few square blocks.
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Don't forget the Indians, they're destroying everyone right now. 4th best record, 2nd best run differential, and a 12 game win streak (and up 3-1 in the bottom of the 7th right now, so maybe 13). They very well might be the best team in baseball after the Cubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
                          Don't forget the Indians, they're destroying everyone right now. 4th best record, 2nd best run differential, and a 12 game win streak (and up 3-1 in the bottom of the 7th right now, so maybe 13). They very well might be the best team in baseball after the Cubs.
                          This month, they've hit 1.5 home runs every day, which is really good. Not quite what the Oreos are doing, but it's really good. I put in the MLB thread that their pitching performance over the past 12 games, winning and allowing less than 3 runs every game of that series (potentially 13) has only been matched by the 1916 NY Giants, who did teh same over 18 games. So, this streak is a once in a century performance.

It's sad the all star break is coming, because they're on a roll.

Comment

• Eh, the Pirates are ****ed this year. They messed up bad by not making a big move at first and not grabbing a mid-level SP. Pitching injuries in the minors bit them hard, too.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Neither the Indians or Browns have lost since the Cavs last loss. One of those is particularly impressive.

Comment

• I'm more impressed that the Browns haven't done something retarded yet that I am with the Indians. I mean, it's June and who gives AF.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X