No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah the Browns look like they have something resembling a plan for the first time since their return.
    sigpic

Comment

• It does seem like it, but we thought the fat tard would be bringing in a plan and whatnot. I haven't had much to complain about from this new leadership, but I refuse to get my hopes up before seeing any results on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
        It does seem like it, but we thought the fat tard would be bringing in a plan and whatnot. I haven't had much to complain about from this new leadership, but I refuse to get my hopes up before seeing any results on the field.
        Holmgren was a poor GM though. Their plan then was "get a big name, then hope". We saw how that went. Obviously we'll see the results on the field in time. Not this year, that roster sucks. But they may show signs of life, at least.
        sigpic

Comment

• I'm probably the biggest Horton fan on here, and think our defense shouldn't be the worst in the league simply because of his coaching acumen. As per usual, our offense is going to suck, but hopefully isn't woefully inept due to coaching deficiencies, and is a result of a lack of talent.

That much will be a good step forward for me.

Comment

• Shelton is MONSTAR!
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Yeah, such a monster that Jamie Meder has a good chance of taking snaps away and potentially even the starting job.

Or were you meaning this kind of Monstar?

Comment

• Come on and slam, and welcome to Cleveland.
                sigpic

Comment

• Just wait and see.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I wouldn't mind a Cincy superbowl championship.

**** it everyone hates that city anyways and they all like Baseball and not football and the rest all live in Kentucky.

Cincy or bust.
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• As a city, Cincy is too irrelevant to hate.

Just so long as the Patsies, Peckers, and Panthers don't win I'll be cool.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• quick question for all the OSU fans: Zeke or Hyde and why?

I like both, and I say that as (think this has been established) a rabid OSU hater. I tend to lean Hyde, but I'm open to other thoughts. Plus, I'm painfully bored and NeeD some football talk.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                          quick question for all the OSU fans: Zeke or Hyde and why?

I like both, and I say that as (think this has been established) a rabid OSU hater. I tend to lean Hyde, but I'm open to other thoughts. Plus, I'm painfully bored and NeeD some football talk.
                          Take a stroll down ole zeke lain and do some exctasy.
                          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Zeke all the way. There have been so many good to great OSU college backs that they all kinda blend together. Elliot just seems special though. Not many weaknesses in his game, if any.

Hey, Castiron, you're an SEC guy. Anyone have a chance at dethroning Bama this year? The other teams in the West seem to come up short, and East seems to exist to get crushed by the West in the championship.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                              Zeke all the way. There have been so many good to great OSU college backs that they all kinda blend together. Elliot just seems special though. Not many weaknesses in his game, if any.

Hey, Castiron, you're an SEC guy. Anyone have a chance at dethroning Bama this year? The other teams in the West seem to come up short, and East seems to exist to get crushed by the West in the championship.
                              homerhomerhomer

LSU. The three big questions are QB play (cuz we gots the WRs), switching to a 3-4, and Les being a crazy person. The positives are we probably have at least 2 NFL players on each level of D, the best center in the country, a great 3 deep WR group, and backs behind Fournette that are just as scary. The Vols are also LOADED with talent this year. Downside is they're the Vols. That program, much like UGa, has always folded under pressure. But, on paper, those two teams are as good as any in the country. Also, don't be surprised if Auburn and/or Ole Miss steal one from Bama. I expect this year to revert back to the more traditional SEC model where everybody, including the conference favs, beat each other up and it really is a matter of "last man standing". We could very well have a two loss champ this season.

Do you think that Zeke lean could be recency bias? I think he's gonna be a stud, no doubt, but I'm wondering what Hyde could do on a team like the Boys with that dominant O-line, a top ? sixish QB, and the best WR in football. Not to mention one of the best combo TEs, and a team whose upper management has said they're gonna pound the rock. For a guy like me, who thinks if you don't play old AFC Central football then you're a fairy, the Boys are gonna be a lot of fun to watch on offense this year.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• In other news, I've decided that Mich St has, by ****ing far, the best Football/Basketball coach combo in the country. I was all on board the "Fire Les" bandwagon up until I heard we wanted Jimbo. Ugh. Thats just trading one retard for another. But, I'd commit demonic sacrifices for Mark Dantonio to come take over our program. I wonder if the seemingly equal division between the two sports, instead of being a "z sport is king" school have kept either program from being dominant? Because other than Saban/Harbs and Coach K you can't convince me there are any better coaches in either sport than the guys Sparty has. I might fight you on the Saban thing, too.
                                Last edited by Castiron; 07-21-2016, 09:08 AM.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X