No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AFC north is gonna be a lot weaker this year.

Ravens have 2 excellent problems, We have too many RBs and TEs with potential. O-line should be solid, Pass rush should be much better, Weapons can only improve.

The defense looks meh at best, But the secondary should be better bcuz COACHING.

Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Browns are still struggling to stop the run, despite the defensive additions, and the new guys in the starting secondary are sloppy and leave zones too wide open. It's almost like nobody wants the #2 CB position. DE Carl Nassib is looking good, individually, though.

Our offense could be explosive. Two games in a row where the first play is a 49/50 yard bomb from RG3 to Terrelle Pryor is signs of progress, and we haven't even got our expected #1/#2 WRs on the field yet in Coleman and Gordon. With those threats, and RG3 occasionally running options out of the backfield, Crowell and Duke should have easier jobs. RG3 had a great 20 yard option run, but I was more excited that HE LEARNED TO SLIDE YES YES YES.

Comment

• Steelers are screwed if Ben goes down. There's gotta be a better backup, somewhere. Also, Eli Rodgers. How about that.
        sigpic

Comment

• If Ben goes down, they *could* just run the ball and do fine.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
            If Ben goes down, they *could* just run the ball and do fine.
            They would have to at least have the threat of the pass though. As much as I enjoy the ol' ground'n'pound, being one dimensional is a killer in the NFL anymore. And they don't have a defense that will clamp down in that scenario.
            sigpic

Comment

• Defense is a fair point, but the rest not so much.

Keenan Lewis released by NO. Wonder if Tolbert will make a play if he can clear medical?
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Sounds like he's pretty broken.
                sigpic

Comment

• Le'Veon Bell had his suspension reduced from 4 games to 3. I wonder if he snitched on somebody, since the NFL put out a policy that snitches can get reduced penalty time last week. Might be a connection, might just be that they really want him back for the PIT primetime game in week 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                    Le'Veon Bell had his suspension reduced from 4 games to 3. I wonder if he snitched on somebody, since the NFL put out a policy that snitches can get reduced penalty time last week. Might be a connection, might just be that they really want him back for the PIT primetime game in week 4.
                    Or he's got some really influential people in his corner. Or he brought James Harrison along to the appeal meeting. He never got moved forward in the substance abuse program either.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Yeah. They're really trying to prevent him from idiot-ing himself out of the league like Blackmon, or how Gordon is trying.

Comment

• He can rot for all I care. Entitled little ****. I'd trade him tomorrow if I could get a second out of it. And, ya know, I could do stuff like make trades.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                          Sounds like he's pretty broken.
                          Yeah, he should fit right in!
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Yeah, he should fit right in!
                            I don't know, last years IR squad was elite, I just don't think he would add much to an already stellar injured list. Though we've been fortunate so far.

Got your eye on any particular RBs coming out in the draft next year?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

I don't know, last years IR squad was elite, I just don't think he would add much to an already stellar injured list. Though we've been fortunate so far.

Got your eye on any particular RBs coming out in the draft next year?
                              All of them. Seriously. It's like the 1983 draft for RBs. Fournette, Chubb, Perine, McCaffery, Cook, Freeman, Hurd. Plus, like three guys we don't even know about yet.

I was glancing through prospects a few hours ago oddly enough, and it doesn't seem at first blush that there is anything if a team is in need of a 3-4 NT. Which is weird.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• If the Browns are in position to have two top 10 picks next year, I'm hoping we grab a QB and Fournette.

Comment

Working...
                                X