No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gong still thinks the Cavs are going to blow the finals.

Comment

• They could. But, don't let that worry you. Stipe is about to defend his championship in a little over a week! Know anybody who's going?
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Lol
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Stipe!

Stipe!

Stipe!
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Browns still who we thought they were. Worst team in the league. RG3 blows donkeys n now is injured so can have competent back up as our starter in McCown. So browns. Hilarious if Wentz is real deal. Hilarious Browns
            sigpic
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Yeah. Wentz looked good, time will tell just how badly the Browns f'ed up the trade. History suggests a Browns level **** up.

Comment

• Good start for the AFC North, 3 teams win. Looking forward to week 2 with us and Pitt

Comment

• Originally posted by rascalnky View Post
                  Good start for the AFC North, 3 teams win. Looking forward to week 2 with us and Pitt
                  A Bengals fan! The circle is complete. We don't get those often.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                    Stipe!

Stipe!

Stipe!
                    I think it should be pointed out that Stipe, though the reigning, defending UFC Heavyweight Champion, still has his day job as a fireman.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I think it should be pointed out that Stipe, though the reigning, defending UFC Heavyweight Champion, still has his day job as a fireman.
                      lol well why give up those benefits when you get your head beat for a living
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post

lol well why give up those benefits when you get your head beat for a living
                        Defended his title Saturday night, was scheduled for work today. Go Cleveland!
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Defended his title Saturday night, was scheduled for work today. Go Cleveland!
                          We still have that fighter attitude. Midwest, MAN! Go rust belt!

lol that kinda rules. I think I actually like that guy like 10 times more right now knowing that.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Checking in for the Raisins atop the AFCN while I still can

Comment

• Walter hated on them. lol.

But **** it. Supa Bowl!
                              sigpic

Comment

• 3-0, we shouldn't be 3-0.

But who cares, We're winning.

We'll see if we're a legit 3-0 when we play the raiders.
                                Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X