Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning ugly is still winning.

Comment

• I mean, the Bengals are the Bengals and Pitt can be bullied (thanks Tomlin!), so it's pretty wide open in the North even if the Ravens are still retooling.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• but guys, cody kessler is going to be the savior we've been waiting for! we can still do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
          but guys, cody kessler is going to be the savior we've been waiting for! we can still do it!
          Kessler is the savior Cleveland deserves.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I wish we had a good sarcasm font. I don't know. Kessel Run didn't look bad after the first series, but he's got a long way to go before I can say I'd be confident in him being a long term starter. Lots of Browns fans are getting way too hopeful in him.

Comment

• Really? I'd just hope he doesn't screw it up too bad.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• There are some "eternal sunshine of brownie mind" fans out there, who think any time a QB looks okay, they're the answer.

Comment

• Worst fans in football. Not their fault. Have to be mentally challenged to keep watching cess pool every year.

Remember all the Colt Mccoy fans. Lololol they were sad
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• He's already better than Half the QBs in the NFC west.
                    Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• What's worse than the Colt fans are the guys who still cry for Dawson every time a FG is missed/blocked/poorly snapped.

Comment

• Lol so true
                        sigpic
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Dear Browns,

Please beat the Tomlisbergers tomorrow.

signed,
                          Me
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Word floating around, at least according to La Canfora, is the Browns are zeroing in on Ohio native Mitch Trubisky.

Feelings or thoughts? Heard anything about this in Clevetown?
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Yeah, I was on the Trubisky train a little earlier than most. He's playing lights out for the Tarheels, and might actually be the best QB prospect this year. I'd love for the Browns to get Garrett with the #1 overall, then target Trubisky with the Eagles pick, or the top 2nd pick.

Lots of Cleveland fans over on DBN and the browns subreddit love the guy simply because he's from Mentor, which is a suburb of Cleveland, and a Pollack like most of us. I tried to find it, but there was an infographic about Trubisky in one of his recent games where it was said his favorite NFL team was the Browns, which only endeared him even more to us dumb fans.
                              Last edited by Johnnyallstar; 11-22-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• We should avoid any Browns fan QB. They blow dick.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X