AFC North thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

The Browns can't be heel. Any success that they have will be the feel-good story, no matter how dirty they are. Plus, no one out Bengals the Bengals.
    They won't have success. Gregg is a terrible coach. He is a shame. Too bad Cleveland is so desperate to get anyone to accept this turd job they just offer it on craigslist. Need coach. **** place. **** organization. You will be blamed for crap you can't control and you will be fired as a scapegoat.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

The Browns can't be heel. Any success that they have will be the feel-good story, no matter how dirty they are. Plus, no one out Bengals the Bengals.
      Yeah, Browns are the face fighting from underneath against impossible odds.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Congrats Pitts. Everyone hates you. bad mouths you. says your coach sucks. Roeth rapes. Laveon gets wasted. and all you do is win games and go far in the playoffs.

Good luck.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
          Congrats Pitts. Everyone hates you. bad mouths you. says your coach sucks. Roeth rapes. Laveon gets wasted. and all you do is win games and go far in the playoffs.

Good luck.
          I'm hoping for an asteroid strike during the AFCCG.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I'm hoping for an asteroid strike during the AFCCG.
            You gotta admit, at least they are running the ball and playing good defense again. And that draft class is looking very good now, which I'm happy to have been wrong about.
            sigpic

Comment

You gotta admit, at least they are running the ball and playing good defense again. And that draft class is looking very good now, which I'm happy to have been wrong about.
              I'm bitter.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Holy **** do the Browns have a lot of cap space.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Yeah. 107 million. We're secretly planning on having so much cap space that we buy out other teams.

But Collins is going to get paid. Pryor will see a nice payday. We're gonna pay the Crow. I'd like us to go after either Dontari Poe or Eric Berry, since I sincerely doubt that KC will be able to make enough space to extend both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                    Yeah. 107 million. We're secretly planning on having so much cap space that we buy out other teams.

But Collins is going to get paid. Pryor will see a nice payday. We're gonna pay the Crow. I'd like us to go after either Dontari Poe or Eric Berry, since I sincerely doubt that KC will be able to make enough space to extend both.
                    Probably Poe since Eric Berry will be priority #1 for KC. Ya'll could even sign Tyrod if the bills are stupid enough to cut him.
                    Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• You're right, but I've had such a huge mancrush on Berry since he was drafted that I'm still pointlessly holding onto hope that he's the one who moves on.

Comment

• The Browns will be interesting to watch in the offseason, at least. Their roster is awful, so they need to put that cap space to work. And maybe draft well. Maybe Romo is in the cards? Then he can get injured in three games, then RG3 gets injured in another three, and it's Kessler time again. Okay, not a great plan. I could definitely see Taylor in a Browns uniform though.

I just want to see Cleveland and Cincinnati switch places. The Browns can be competent, and the Bungles go to the cellar where they belong.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I approve of Cincy and the Cleve switching fortunes. I'd also like to point out that switching to Williams' 4-3 (**** that guy) Poe isn't a good fit. Also he's overrated as hell. Of the four potential FA 0/1 techs, he'd be at the bottom of my list. I wonder if Cleve would be interested in trading Shelton?
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Taylor is possible. I like that idea more than trading picks for Jimmy G. Not sure Romo is the answer here since A.) He'd want to go where he has a legitimate shot, and B.) Behind our line he'll die like RG3.

And we've kinda been in a 4-3 for most of the year. So going into William's won't be that huge of a shift for our guys.

Comment

• This is for you, Cast

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                                Taylor is possible. I like that idea more than trading picks for Jimmy G. Not sure Romo is the answer here since A.) He'd want to go where he has a legitimate shot, and B.) Behind our line he'll die like RG3.

And we've kinda been in a 4-3 for most of the year. So going into William's won't be that huge of a shift for our guys.
                                Yeah, I think whomever trades picks for Garappolo is going to get burned. We've seen this song and dance before.

I have some thoughts regarding the Steelers offseason, but they're not quite organized yet. Pittsburgh's offseason needs aren't quite what some would think they are, as I'd argue that there's just as much need for offensive help as defensive (given that some young players looked a lot better as the season went on). But I'll save that for later.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X