X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I wouldn't give up squat for a guy who is one toke away from Josh Gordon.
    No. Apparently he's not playing against Detroit due to his complaints. He's has no leverage and is not doing himself any favors.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Well, it's official now. Again, I don't think he has much value. I wouldn't be surprised if he's released after the season. They don't need him. They are finally a running team, Ben can't hit the deep ball consistently anymore, and JuJu is already the number 2 and is trending in the right direction. I'm becoming a big fan of his.

Know what else I'm a fan of? Rosie Nix pretty much erasing Vontaze Burfict from existence. The FB is back.
    I wouldn't give up squat for a guy who is one toke away from Josh Gordon.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied

Second week in a row of him denying he wants to be traded.

I believe him. /sarcasm
    Well, it's official now. Again, I don't think he has much value. I wouldn't be surprised if he's released after the season. They don't need him. They are finally a running team, Ben can't hit the deep ball consistently anymore, and JuJu is already the number 2 and is trending in the right direction. I'm becoming a big fan of his.

Know what else I'm a fan of? Rosie Nix pretty much erasing Vontaze Burfict from existence. The FB is back.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    So, Martavis Bryant is now complaining about his role in the offense. You know, after Pittsburgh actually had a little faith in the guy and didn't just straight up release him. I question his trade value, as he has been extremely rusty this year and already has a history.
    Second week in a row of him denying he wants to be traded.

I believe him. /sarcasm

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    So, Martavis Bryant is now complaining about his role in the offense. You know, after Pittsburgh actually had a little faith in the guy and didn't just straight up release him. I question his trade value, as he has been extremely rusty this year and already has a history.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    https://youtu.be/SNcBFZ26lcI

Only In Cleveland. This is great. I had completely forgotten about Jamar Miller. He was a solid player.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied

He's the Eli Manning of the AFC. Average to solid in the regular season, much better in the playoffs. The issue with Joe is his nightmare of a contract pretty much demands excellence from him to make it worthwhile. But yeah, Baltimore was boned from the start with any and all meaningful offensive starters getting hurt.

In Stiller news, Joe Haden has actually been very good. Makes up for Artie being in a sophomore slump.
    I agree. Imo there are many QBs like that, in that if you give them a good supporting cast and running game they can succeed. There aren't a lot of Bradys, Rodgers, and Brees-es around.

I heard that about Haden. Surprised the hell outta me (thought he was done), but good for him.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied

It's a thankless job.

AFC North related: people need to ease up on Flacco. He's playing behind his 4th and 5th guards, 2nd center, has no run game, bad WRs, no TE and a broken back (or something).
    He's the Eli Manning of the AFC. Average to solid in the regular season, much better in the playoffs. The issue with Joe is his nightmare of a contract pretty much demands excellence from him to make it worthwhile. But yeah, Baltimore was boned from the start with any and all meaningful offensive starters getting hurt.

In Stiller news, Joe Haden has actually been very good. Makes up for Artie being in a sophomore slump.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Just keeping this above Spamalot.
    It's a thankless job.

AFC North related: people need to ease up on Flacco. He's playing behind his 4th and 5th guards, 2nd center, has no run game, bad WRs, no TE and a broken back (or something).

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Just keeping this above Spamalot.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    In a statistical oddity, 60% of the QBs taken in the first two rounds of the 2012 draft have been cut by the Browns.

Leave a comment:

• GongKong
    replied

Well, at least I'm not going crazy. So that's a relief.
    I mean you could still be going crazy. Just that data point should be ignored. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Somebody, tell me about Sam Hubbard. Is he a 8-12 sack a year guy in the NFL, or is he John Simon?
    I'll get a better look at him in a couple of weeks. I'm always wary of OSU pass rushers. Might look up some stuff when I get home.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by GongKong View Post

No. They moved due to some stupid **** a little while back
    Well, at least I'm not going crazy. So that's a relief.

Leave a comment:

• GongKong
    replied
    Have the Astros always been in the AL?
    No. They moved due to some stupid **** a little while back

Leave a comment:

Working...
X