No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, Cast, but his size isn't the only reason he's a success. Everybody, including me, though he was going to struggle mightily because he was a one read then run QB that wouldn't be able to make the transition. Going from spread to pro isn't impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
      True, Cast, but his size isn't the only reason he's a success. Everybody, including me, though he was going to struggle mightily because he was a one read then run QB that wouldn't be able to make the transition. Going from spread to pro isn't impossible.
      I'm not used to seeing a Browns fan with optimism! Anyways, I think Cam is the exception to the rule. Unless Kaep learns to throw with some touch, Or RG3 stays health and stops being pampered.
      sigpic

Comment

I was just saying that has helped him stay on the field, unlike RGknee.

Also that running that type of offense can lead to more QB hits.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

AFC North page and not much Bengals input it seems. Pity that.

(From a first-timer Bengal fan from across the pond)

Comment

Howdy Dadders, welcome to the forums. Truth be told, we don't have any Cincy fans on the site. The last cincy fan we had didn't last long because he didn't take kindly to us laughing at his disillusionment. He thought that their newly picked QB, Andy Dalton (who hadn't even played a single snap in the NFL at the time) was already a better QB than Brady or Manning in their primes, and that the Bengals were going to have a perfect season, and win the super bowl.

Comment

Howdy Dadders, welcome to the forums. Truth be told, we don't have any Cincy fans on the site. The last cincy fan we had didn't last long because he didn't take kindly to us laughing at his disillusionment. He thought that their newly picked QB, Andy Dalton (who hadn't even played a single snap in the NFL at the time) was already a better QB than Brady or Manning in their primes, and that the Bengals were going to have a perfect season, and win the super bowl.
              I don't remember this. Heck, I don't remember any Bengals fans. At least not recently.

Welcome Dadders, feel free to bring us some Bengals input. The AFCN fans here are too few, and there aren't any CIncy fans at all.
              sigpic

Comment

haha I had to go dig it up. One of his threads was straight up deleted, the other was just locked. Here's a link to it.

http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...owl&highlight=

Comment

haha I had to go dig it up. One of his threads was straight up deleted, the other was just locked. Here's a link to it.

http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...owl&highlight=
                  Wow, I completely missed that guy. I love how Joe stepped in and was like "naw, son, this is my turf".
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I miss Joe. The guy's first thread was over the top nuts though.

This little search did bring about another fun rediscovery. MDude's thread on how the Bengals were going to own the AFC for the next 10 years... 3 years in and they still haven't won a playoff game haha

Comment

I like the Nasty Nati

Welcome. Bring the pain. We certainly have enough of it in Ohio Football land.
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Yeah. I miss Joe. The guy's first thread was over the top nuts though.

This little search did bring about another fun rediscovery. MDude's thread on how the Bengals were going to own the AFC for the next 10 years... 3 years in and they still haven't won a playoff game haha
                        Poor Bengals. Just think, if the injuries didn't pile up for Carson Palmer, they probably do own the AFC. So close, yet so far.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lol bengals fan won't last long. I think we have more jaguar fans than bengal fans?
                          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

We have more Titans fans than Bengals fans. How is that for scarcity?

Comment

Even in Cincy they like the Reds and don't care about the Bungals.

Poor Bungals.
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                                Even in Cincy they like the Reds and don't care about the Bungals.

Poor Bungals.
                                I guess the Bengals have been finding ways to disappoint since 1991. I don't follow baseball, how are the Reds?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X