No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this, it's just boring to read. Mocks this time of year are more entertainment fluff than actual predictions, anyways.
    sigpic

Comment

• I find most pre-combine mocks boring. Every team is either given the most obvious pick possible or something pants on head retarded for shock value.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Good news is, Pittsburgh has been awarded an extra 3rd round pick! Cleveland is going to have like 14 zillion picks. Cincy gets 4 additional picks, too, but nobody likes them. Baltimore gets a 3rd as well.
        sigpic

Comment

• Ozzie loves him some comp picks.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Comp picks can be traded now, too. Should make for some intrigue with certain teams.
            sigpic

Comment

• Now that ozzie can trade his precious comp picks, He'll never retire and will slowly go mad like Al Davis.
              Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Yeah. We already traded some. The pick we sent to New England for Jamie Collins was our highest comp pick (3rd round) and I think one of the 4s went to the Eagles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                  Now that ozzie can trade his precious comp picks, He'll never retire and will slowly go mad like Al Davis.
                  Poor Eric DeCosta.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• The more I dig into this DB class, the more I love it. So many really good players, so many quality depth guys. Getting a bit more excited about the TE class as well.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Yeah, this DB class is really great. I haven't paid much attention to the TE class, but I know a few names are standing out.

Comment

• I think Njoku is overrated as hell, but there are some other guys I really like. Of course, I get amped up about finding a good #3/4 TE, so adjust expectations accordingly.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Lots of depth in this class. I'd say only QB and OL are questionable.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                            Lots of depth in this class. I'd say only QB and OL are questionable.
                            I think DL and ILB both suck as well. More specifically, 3-4 DL/4-3 DT.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I think DL and ILB both suck as well. More specifically, 3-4 DL/4-3 DT.
                              Yeeeaah, looking at it, those positions aren't as deep, but there seem to be some nice prospects there, too.

Just a little over a month, now.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Now, thanks to an article by mmqb, I'm feeling more uncomfortable about Reuben Foster. Apparently kid can't draw up plays on the white board. That's a problem for a guy that I want to be the QB of my defense.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X