No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I say Ben plays out his contract. I'd guess they go TE or CB this year.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Banning is stupid. Dumb sites. Send the Russian bots to those sites. Get em where it hurts
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
        Banning is stupid. Dumb sites. Send the Russian bots to those sites. Get em where it hurts
        I didn't even get banned for anything good. Just hoping Irma would hit Houston instead of Florida.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I didn't even get banned for anything good. Just hoping Irma would hit Houston instead of Florida.
          Your bans never seem to be for anyone thing. It's just, "this guy's meeeeeaaaan!"
          sigpic

Comment

lololol I mean FL has hotter women, right? Makes since to me
            sigpic
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

lololol I mean FL has hotter women, right? Makes since to me
              Exactly!

Seriously though, Texans are the NYers of the South. Loudmouthed, obnoxious, arrogant, self-important jackwagons. **** them. Plus, I have family in Florida that I actually care about.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Exactly!

Seriously though, Texans are the NYers of the South. Loudmouthed, obnoxious, arrogant, self-important jackwagons. **** them. Plus, I have family in Florida that I actually care about.
                Baaaaannned. That argument makes tons of sense to me and not bannable. That is like Sancho's loser ass here level stupid.
                sigpic

Comment

• Most places are like that though. Seems like you have to work to be banned from here. I mean, even the spambots are allowed!
                  sigpic

Comment

• So, the Bengals blow. OL play needs more attention. It's so important today.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Team Steelers this week
                      sigpic

Comment

Team Steelers this week
                        You would be. Seriously, fuck you and your socio-political feelings. Also, eat a bag of dicks.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Baaaaaaaned. Lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Baaaaaaaned. Lol
                            Only everywhere else. Lol

As for actual football talk, I'm still thinking this is Ben's last year. He's just kinda chucking it down field at this point. AB has been the offense so far, with Bell yet to get in a groove (almost like he missed camp or something). Probably one and done in the playoffs this year. Then the team needs to hit on some picks. Mainly a QB and a safety.
                            sigpic

Comment

• hjkl;'\
                              fghjkl;'\
                              hjkl;'\

Comment

• Yeah. He will be in SF within 2 years and then 1 n done in some hell hole like Browns
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X