No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aging QBs. Dallas did it right. Draft kids. When one better get rid of injury machine start kid.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Beat the Yakees!
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Blow boys better win series.
        sigpic
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Have the Astros always been in the AL?
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Somebody, tell me about Sam Hubbard. Is he a 8-12 sack a year guy in the NFL, or is he John Simon?
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
              Have the Astros always been in the AL?
              No. They moved due to some stupid **** a little while back
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post

No. They moved due to some stupid **** a little while back
                Well, at least I'm not going crazy. So that's a relief.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Somebody, tell me about Sam Hubbard. Is he a 8-12 sack a year guy in the NFL, or is he John Simon?
                  I'll get a better look at him in a couple of weeks. I'm always wary of OSU pass rushers. Might look up some stuff when I get home.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, at least I'm not going crazy. So that's a relief.
                    I mean you could still be going crazy. Just that data point should be ignored. ;-)
                    sigpic

Comment

• In a statistical oddity, 60% of the QBs taken in the first two rounds of the 2012 draft have been cut by the Browns.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Just keeping this above Spamalot.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                          Just keeping this above Spamalot.
                          It's a thankless job.

AFC North related: people need to ease up on Flacco. He's playing behind his 4th and 5th guards, 2nd center, has no run game, bad WRs, no TE and a broken back (or something).
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

It's a thankless job.

AFC North related: people need to ease up on Flacco. He's playing behind his 4th and 5th guards, 2nd center, has no run game, bad WRs, no TE and a broken back (or something).
                            He's the Eli Manning of the AFC. Average to solid in the regular season, much better in the playoffs. The issue with Joe is his nightmare of a contract pretty much demands excellence from him to make it worthwhile. But yeah, Baltimore was boned from the start with any and all meaningful offensive starters getting hurt.

In Stiller news, Joe Haden has actually been very good. Makes up for Artie being in a sophomore slump.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

He's the Eli Manning of the AFC. Average to solid in the regular season, much better in the playoffs. The issue with Joe is his nightmare of a contract pretty much demands excellence from him to make it worthwhile. But yeah, Baltimore was boned from the start with any and all meaningful offensive starters getting hurt.

In Stiller news, Joe Haden has actually been very good. Makes up for Artie being in a sophomore slump.
                              I agree. Imo there are many QBs like that, in that if you give them a good supporting cast and running game they can succeed. There aren't a lot of Bradys, Rodgers, and Brees-es around.

I heard that about Haden. Surprised the hell outta me (thought he was done), but good for him.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• https://youtu.be/SNcBFZ26lcI

Only In Cleveland. This is great. I had completely forgotten about Jamar Miller. He was a solid player.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X