No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Martavis Bryant is now complaining about his role in the offense. You know, after Pittsburgh actually had a little faith in the guy and didn't just straight up release him. I question his trade value, as he has been extremely rusty this year and already has a history.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
      So, Martavis Bryant is now complaining about his role in the offense. You know, after Pittsburgh actually had a little faith in the guy and didn't just straight up release him. I question his trade value, as he has been extremely rusty this year and already has a history.
      Second week in a row of him denying he wants to be traded.

I believe him. /sarcasm
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Second week in a row of him denying he wants to be traded.

I believe him. /sarcasm
        Well, it's official now. Again, I don't think he has much value. I wouldn't be surprised if he's released after the season. They don't need him. They are finally a running team, Ben can't hit the deep ball consistently anymore, and JuJu is already the number 2 and is trending in the right direction. I'm becoming a big fan of his.

Know what else I'm a fan of? Rosie Nix pretty much erasing Vontaze Burfict from existence. The FB is back.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, it's official now. Again, I don't think he has much value. I wouldn't be surprised if he's released after the season. They don't need him. They are finally a running team, Ben can't hit the deep ball consistently anymore, and JuJu is already the number 2 and is trending in the right direction. I'm becoming a big fan of his.

Know what else I'm a fan of? Rosie Nix pretty much erasing Vontaze Burfict from existence. The FB is back.
          I wouldn't give up squat for a guy who is one toke away from Josh Gordon.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I wouldn't give up squat for a guy who is one toke away from Josh Gordon.
            No. Apparently he's not playing against Detroit due to his complaints. He's has no leverage and is not doing himself any favors.
            sigpic

Comment

No. Apparently he's not playing against Detroit due to his complaints. He's has no leverage and is not doing himself any favors.
              It would be frustrating if we didn't have plenty of evidence that the kid is a dope.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Dear Browns,

Please beat the Vikings. Their fans are whiny d-bags.

sincerely,
                me
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Just keeping this above Spamalot.
                  Seriously.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Go Browns! Kick Minnesota's purple butts all over that limey country.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Starting to think that Hue may be one of those guys who is a great coordinator, but a terrible coach.
                      sigpic

Comment

Only everywhere else. Lol

As for actual football talk, I'm still thinking this is Ben's last year. He's just kinda chucking it down field at this point. AB has been the offense so far, with Bell yet to get in a groove (almost like he missed camp or something). Probably one and done in the playoffs this year. Then the team needs to hit on some picks. Mainly a QB and a safety.
                        I posted over at ff. It blowed. Like post police everywhere and seemed like couldn't handle much except boring football only talk.

but whatever. Internet is a strange place
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post

I posted over at ff. It blowed. Like post police everywhere and seemed like couldn't handle much except boring football only talk.

but whatever. Internet is a strange place
                          Either no humor allowed, or waaaaay too much nonsense, with nothing in between. It's why I liked coming here. And still like coming here for the 3-5 members still here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Either no humor allowed, or waaaaay too much nonsense, with nothing in between. It's why I liked coming here. And still like coming here for the 3-5 members still here.
                            I'm starting to think the internet should be for pr0n or driving directions.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I'm starting to think the internet should be for pr0n or driving directions.
                              Its not that much different from real life, though. Unless you want to be a mountain hermit.
                              sigpic

Comment

Its not that much different from real life, though. Unless you want to be a mountain hermit.
                                1. People aren't remotely as rude face to face, so imo it is indeed quite different from real life

2. I do want to be a mountain hermit
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X