AFC North thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    I have said for years they should tattoo on their faces GET TO 8 and 8. I mean mediocrity is damn near a parade. Sign half dead Romo ou of retirement. Trade 2 first round picks for half dead Eli Manning. Just God damn get to 8 and 8. Losing just gets everyone fired and everything ****ed constantly. and Since we suck at the draft having a bunch of high picks has never worked out for us ever. never ever.

and no respectable Free agent will sign with us, so we can scrap heap over priced losers that cant even play anymore to boot.

My thoughts if they don't want to give up whole draft for half brain dead Eli, then just fold the team and allocate the players to other teams. Better for everyone at this point to just contract
    Maybe Haslams plan is to ruin the team so thoroughly, all the players return to college and play for Tennessee!
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Maybe Haslams plan is to ruin the team so thoroughly, all the players return to college and play for Tennessee!
      I'm telling ya, Hue will coach the Vols! And it still wouldn't be the worst hire in CFB. Thanks Arizona state!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
        I'm telling ya, Hue will coach the Vols! And it still wouldn't be the worst hire in CFB. Thanks Arizona state!
        With the amount of money they paid, a&m hiring Dumbo has to be the worst. He'd have to pull in four Nattys to justify that paycheck.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Good move, Browns. Sashi out, John Dorsey in.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Browns are a mess as usual. But at least this one has fine the job before, I guess.

out with the old in the more of the same. Losing equals everyone fired. Better get those ties each week
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Can't even make history right. Detroit already beat us to epic wortglessness
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Can't even make history right. Detroit already beat us to epic wortglessness
                I think 1-31 would earn them the losers' belt.
                sigpic

Comment

Can't even make history right. Detroit already beat us to epic wortglessness
                  Yeah, but Hue will jump in a body of water!
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Yeah, but Hue will jump in a body of water!
                    He'll miss and hit a rock. It's the Cleveland way.

So this is the worst stretch in the Superbowl era, right?

​​​​​​
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

He'll miss and hit a rock. It's the Cleveland way.

So this is the worst stretch in the Superbowl era, right?

​​​​​​
                      If you mean the Browns since they returned in 99, then absolutely. If you mean Hue's two years as coach, I still might lean the Tampa Bay Bucs first few years in the league for history's sake if nothing else. I think that first year they legit could have lost to the college National Champs.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Pagano to Cleve. Guessing would be best available. Not sure Dorset n paggs. But they prolly butt bomp, cuz nfl old white men thing
                        sigpic

Comment

• Why would Pagano come here? Haslam is keeping Hue Jackson because you know, it was all the fault of his lack of talent on the team, and not his piss poor coaching that's the reason we have only won one game in two seasons.

We've had bad coaches. We've seen all levels of incompetence. But Hue Jackson has superseded them all in becoming the objectively worst head coach in NFL history. And not only that, but in his own ego throws the front office and his players under the bus rather than admitting his own limitations and failures.

He should be run out of town on the first available greyhound bus to a peewee team in Canada, but he's BFFs with Jimmy Haslam, and going to force Dorsey to give AJ McCarron a $120M contract as a franchise savior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                            Why would Pagano come here? Haslam is keeping Hue Jackson because you know, it was all the fault of his lack of talent on the team, and not his piss poor coaching that's the reason we have only won one game in two seasons.

We've had bad coaches. We've seen all levels of incompetence. But Hue Jackson has superseded them all in becoming the objectively worst head coach in NFL history. And not only that, but in his own ego throws the front office and his players under the bus rather than admitting his own limitations and failures.

He should be run out of town on the first available greyhound bus to a peewee team in Canada, but he's BFFs with Jimmy Haslam, and going to force Dorsey to give AJ McCarron a $120M contract as a franchise savior.
                            I hope Hue does get fired, and then Irsay hires him for the Colts because **** that drug addled idiot.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Lol aj McCarron. Lol. Prolly right and all browns fans will gush. Savior.

Haslam prolly just doesn't want to pay him abd all the other fired head coaches he is already paying still.

keeping hue makes zero sense otherwise
                              sigpic

Comment

Lol aj McCarron. Lol. Prolly right and all browns fans will gush. Savior.

Haslam prolly just doesn't want to pay him abd all the other fired head coaches he is already paying still.

keeping hue makes zero sense otherwise
                                The real question is, are you going to the parade? Because you should totally go to the parade.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X