AFC North thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    I have said for years they should tattoo on their faces GET TO 8 and 8. I mean mediocrity is damn near a parade. Sign half dead Romo ou of retirement. Trade 2 first round picks for half dead Eli Manning. Just God damn get to 8 and 8. Losing just gets everyone fired and everything ****ed constantly. and Since we suck at the draft having a bunch of high picks has never worked out for us ever. never ever.

and no respectable Free agent will sign with us, so we can scrap heap over priced losers that cant even play anymore to boot.

My thoughts if they don't want to give up whole draft for half brain dead Eli, then just fold the team and allocate the players to other teams. Better for everyone at this point to just contract
    Maybe Haslams plan is to ruin the team so thoroughly, all the players return to college and play for Tennessee!
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Maybe Haslams plan is to ruin the team so thoroughly, all the players return to college and play for Tennessee!
      I'm telling ya, Hue will coach the Vols! And it still wouldn't be the worst hire in CFB. Thanks Arizona state!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
        I'm telling ya, Hue will coach the Vols! And it still wouldn't be the worst hire in CFB. Thanks Arizona state!
        With the amount of money they paid, a&m hiring Dumbo has to be the worst. He'd have to pull in four Nattys to justify that paycheck.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Good move, Browns. Sashi out, John Dorsey in.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Browns are a mess as usual. But at least this one has fine the job before, I guess.

out with the old in the more of the same. Losing equals everyone fired. Better get those ties each week
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
            X