Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castiron
    replied
    Cleve needs Hunter Henry, LaQuan Treadwell/Tyler Boyd, and Reggie Ragland.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    So, Cincinatti is beating all of our asses. Yet we have no Cincy fans here.

So...anyone else other than Castiron looking at the draft yet? Any thoughts outside of the usual Cleveland doom and gloom?

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyallstar
    replied
    That's a good room setup. Looks great.

Leave a comment:

• Xmadraven
    replied
    Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    But hey, they have a good OL.

Seriously though, New coaches, GMs, even ownership hasn't changed anything. The Browns have reached some kind of new low, were it's not just one thing or person to point the finger at, like Millen or Al or Dan Snyder. It's just been one big legion of failure.

I still remember that one fluky year Derek Anderson and Braylon Edwards got them like 10-11 wins. Then they went right back to the basement.

at least it's a basement with nice uniforms...

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    Well, Bridgewater does look better than the other clowns for the most part.

Manzania was worth a risk, but after his coked out drugged out not do any work and have no clue bull****, I would have cut him and moved on. **** it.

Anyways, now the Browns are where they always are, which is a ****ty team overmatched near every week, under coached, not enough talent or depth, and needing skill positions everywhere.
    But hey, they have a good OL.

Seriously though, New coaches, GMs, even ownership hasn't changed anything. The Browns have reached some kind of new low, were it's not just one thing or person to point the finger at, like Millen or Al or Dan Snyder. It's just been one big legion of failure.

I still remember that one fluky year Derek Anderson and Braylon Edwards got them like 10-11 wins. Then they went right back to the basement.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X