No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean San Diego wouldn't be that dumb, would they?

**** I would give them both firsts for Rivers. Hell I would do it for Elisha and he is an inaccurate turd boy. But still worth two firsts.

But alas, we have the Blonde savior. Josh McCown. So now both McCown brothers will ave started for us. Yeah!!! .........profit
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
      I mean San Diego wouldn't be that dumb, would they?

**** I would give them both firsts for Rivers. Hell I would do it for Elisha and he is an inaccurate turd boy. But still worth two firsts.

But alas, we have the Blonde savior. Josh McCown. So now both McCown brothers will ave started for us. Yeah!!! .........profit
      Word is they are shopping Rivers and looking to position themselves to draft Mariota.

**** I wish they had wanted Ben and left Rivers for us.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I'd trade both first rounders for Rivers on stipulation that he sign an extension to his current contract.

Happily.

Emphatically.

What I find amazing is that there are Browns fans who prefer the trade offer for Bradford over Rivers simply because he's younger. It's amazing how dumb people can be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
          I'd trade both first rounders for Rivers on stipulation that he sign an extension to his current contract.

Happily.

Emphatically.

What I find amazing is that there are Browns fans who prefer the trade offer for Bradford over Rivers simply because he's younger. It's amazing how dumb people can be.
          Well, of course he'd have to re-sign with whomever were to get him.

If I were the Bills, I'd be hip deep in that ****. Hell, I'd trade Ben for him right ****ing now.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Even today, the 2004 QB class provides intrigue. And of course Buffalo picks Losman.

Cleveland should sell everything that they could for Rivers. Or any QB needy team. Of course, it will depend if Rivers wants to move his family there. He has like 22 kids.
            sigpic

Comment

• Bowe is officially a Brown. Now we get to wait until they release the contract information and we can all have a good hearty laugh.

Comment

• Lets trade Joe Thomas.

Poor sap has all his QBs injured every year, usually two to three QBs injured per year. Doesn't win games. makes the pro bowl. will make the HOF. and prolly will never ever ever see one playoff game.

Lets trade both our first round icks, since we suck balls at drafting anyways and they are worth about **** to our FO anwyays and Joe Thomas for some toaster leavings QB that is passible as a starter. I mean these fools are convincing fans Josh McCown is a starter. hahahahahahah

Dwayne Bowe? Whatever. Same Browns. Same has beens or never weres.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Lets trade Joe Thomas.

Poor sap has all his QBs injured every year, usually two to three QBs injured per year. Doesn't win games. makes the pro bowl. will make the HOF. and prolly will never ever ever see one playoff game.

Lets trade both our first round icks, since we suck balls at drafting anyways and they are worth about **** to our FO anwyays and Joe Thomas for some toaster leavings QB that is passible as a starter. I mean these fools are convincing fans Josh McCown is a starter. hahahahahahah

Joe thomas saw the playoffs...rookie year I know that and I'm an original browns fan....Long live the ratbirds.
                  Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Despite signing Bowe and Hartline, I still hope the Browns go for a young stud WR in the first two rounds.

Comment

Despite signing Bowe and Hartline, I still hope the Browns go for a young stud WR in the first two rounds.
                      It's the browns....they'll trade up for mariota and draft a WR in the 4th and mariota will bust while johnny gets traded for a 5th after his 2nd year and becomes a franchise QB.
                      Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

Lets trade Joe Thomas.

Trade that to the Chargers for Phillip Rivers. He apparently doesn't want to move his family to LA, where the Chargers might go. See if you can convince him to move his family from sunny So Cal to craptastic Cleveland. Hell, throw Johnny in the trade for free. Or cut his ass, as he may actually decrease value. Then pick up the best players available regardless of position in the draft. Get a QB, get loaded. The AFC North would be yours. The Steelers are still building a defense, Baltimore is decent but no powerhouse, and the Bengals are still cursed by Dalton. Get the QB, control the world...

Or just be the Browns and draft a couple of overrated linemen, then pick up a receiver or RB in the middle somewhere that could have been undrafted. Because Browns.
                        sigpic

Comment

Despite signing Bowe and Hartline, I still hope the Browns go for a young stud WR in the first two rounds.
                          I'm not thrilled with teh Bowe signing, mostly because it muddys the Browns draft waters for me.

Heh.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Honestly, I think the Bowe and Hartline signings were half about just being able to be more flexible with the draft picks, and go pure BPA without being hurt as much if we cannot get a White or Cooper.

Comment

Honestly, I think the Bowe and Hartline signings were half about just being able to be more flexible with the draft picks, and go pure BPA without being hurt as much if we cannot get a White or Cooper.
                              Parker will still be there at 12.

But, to me, this feels like preparing for a trade. Of course, I'm bored so I may be making **** up to entertain myself.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Honestly, I think the Bowe and Hartline signings were half about just being able to be more flexible with the draft picks, and go pure BPA without being hurt as much if we cannot get a White or Cooper.
                                Neither of those guys are that good though. And they will be worse with the McJohnny tandem at QB.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X