No announcement yet.

AFC North thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No surprise here : James Harrison torn between Pittsburgh and Tennessee for obvious reasons.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
      No surprise here : James Harrison torn between Pittsburgh and Tennessee for obvious reasons.
      I don't know why we're dragging our feet on this, and it's pissing me off.

Sign him to a contract and tell him not to show up until a week before the first preseason game. Common Tolbert.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
        I don't know why we're dragging our feet on this, and it's pissing me off.

Sign him to a contract and tell him not to show up until a week before the first preseason game. Common Tolbert.
        Harrison's the one hesitating, as he has coach dad on one team and the team that made him famous on the other. The Steelers should have gotten to this quicker, though, as they had to expect Worlids leaving in some way or another (maybe not retirement, but still).

Hate to say it, but I have a gut feeling he's headed to Tennessee. He's left Pittsburgh once already, and those older guys absolutely love Lebeau.
        sigpic

Comment

• Glad to be wrong: Harrison signs two year deal with Pittsburgh.

And he looks as jacked as ever. Glad to see him working out with the younger guys.
          Last edited by steelers_pens_fan; 03-22-2015, 01:24 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
            Joe thomas saw the playoffs...rookie year I know that and I'm an original browns fan....Long live the ratbirds.
            What year was this?

Botch Davis was last time we made playoffs and he had a panic attack at half time and fired like his coaching staff in the lockerroom or some ****.

Browns haven't been to the playoffs in damn near 20 years.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Harrison should have been a Brown. Stupid Browns.

Roethlisberger should have been a Brown. Stupid Browns

Aaron Rodgers should have been a Brown. Stupid Browns.

**** all good players should have been a Brown, except like Peyton Manning. Stupid Browns.
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                What year was this?

Botch Davis was last time we made playoffs and he had a panic attack at half time and fired like his coaching staff in the lockerroom or some ****.

Browns haven't been to the playoffs in damn near 20 years.
                Wait he had a winning record loloolol my bad and it was 2002 for cleveland so 14 years for cleveland playoff wise.
                Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmadraven View Post
                  Wait he had a winning record loloolol my bad and it was 2002 for cleveland so 14 years for cleveland playoff wise.
                  I know this. lololol

Unfortunately I have been watching the Browns in an era where the very best by FAR QB has been Vinny Testerverde. 16-15-1 was his W-L record.

Everyone always talks of 1999, but they forget from 1990 to 1995 how continually dysfunctional the Browns were a well. Kosar who is thought of as a God (1 time pro bowlers get that in Cleveland) was 8-18 as a starter in the 1990's for the Browns. He was god awful after his first five years. AWFUL.

Everyone else should never have been in the NFL, let alone started.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Come on Gong, you know the reason why Bernie was so popular in Cleveland wasn't the 1 pro bowl, it was the 2 AFC championship appearances, which is a hell of a lot closer than where Vinnie ever got us. I know you're all down on Browns fans who like Bernie, but at least be fair about it.

Comment

• Bernie wasn't horrible....He's twenty the man and QB manziel ever will be. four times McCown's QB level even when he threw 13 TDs to 1 INT. Bernie is the best QB cleveland has had since the 80s....God thats awful #LongReinTheRatBirds
                      Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• As I said.

Bernie was good for five years. In 1990 to 1994 he was 8-18 and sucked totally.

XMad I know you never watched football back then, so I am not worried.

JAS, bernie is overloved in Cleveland as everyone ignores the four years where he was an atrocity. I don't forget those years. I wasn't living in Cleveland when they were making AFc title games and getting Browns'd by Denver. Browns hae always sucked sinc eI have been here. Always.

Bernie sucked. Michael Jackson sucked. Belichick Metcalf up the middle sucked. Vinny Sucked. Botch davis sucked. Carmen Policy sucked. Jim Shofner sucked. Bud Carson sucked. Basically every single regime, including one with the now greateast HC of all time sucked dead rats.

Bernie worship is sad as that is the benchmark. A decent QB for five years that wasn't elite in any of his years ever, even the five of his best. Sad that there is no other athlete worth worshipping
                        sigpic

Comment

• Apparently Jason La Canfora is saying that Haslem is in talks to trade the Browns for the Titans.

Not draft picks. Not players. Not even coaches. He's talking ownership of the franchise.

The mind cannot fathom it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                            Apparently Jason La Canfora is saying that Haslem is in talks to trade the Browns for the Titans.

Not draft picks. Not players. Not even coaches. He's talking ownership of the franchise.

The mind cannot fathom it.
                            Someone on the Browns really pissed in LaCanfora cheerios a while back.

I guess there is precendence. Supposedly some owners back in the day traded franchises to each other. lolololol hilarious.

**** it. Let that Homeless guy that told Jimmy to draft Johnny run the new Browns. couldn't be worse. and when they suck we can blame the heroin and mental health epidemic.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                              Come on Gong, you know the reason why Bernie was so popular in Cleveland wasn't the 1 pro bowl, it was the 2 AFC championship appearances, which is a hell of a lot closer than where Vinnie ever got us. I know you're all down on Browns fans who like Bernie, but at least be fair about it.
                              Gong used to be a funny, entertaining poster. Now he's just Leels without the tits. In other words, worthless.

Kosar and Schotty were effin awesome together.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• 8-18

that is 8 wins and 18 losses.

Bernie sucked dick in the 1990's

This isn't that hard to understand. Bernie was terrible player after 1989. So look it up. I had to watch it, so I know. Bernie Kosar was awful player in 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 (I think he was cut around this year, if not early 1994)

You guys can worship him for his good five years where he wasn't even an elite player regardless of team success if you so choose. That is your right.

As far as ad hominen attacks, well more power to ya. I am still right. You are still wrong. As far as Bernie is concerned.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X