Chicago Bears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    So, did all the Bears fans die, or just leave the forum?
    Moved south and became steelers fans.
    Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owners of the soon to be re-named Aces.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

y was he f*cking

Comment

• A new season and new chance at a Championship. Guess we'll find out where we stand right off the bat.

We have to win this game and start beating those ugly puke colored butt packers each and every time.

Let's go Bears!

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishX (aka bornbear) View Post
        A new season and new chance at a Championship. Guess we'll find out where we stand right off the bat.

We have to win this game and start beating those ugly puke colored butt packers each and every time.

Let's go Bears!
        Rodgers torches the bears and cutler looks like trash.

y was he f*cking

Comment

• ^ Sorry your signature is too big and loud for you to be heard. Something about the Packers being trash?

Comment

^ Sorry your signature is too big and loud for you to be heard. Something about the Packers being trash?
            The bears haven't been relevant since 2012. The packers are the way better team and it's not even close.

y was he f*cking

Comment

• Bear Fan from Massachusetts. Will be a long long season. Still need D help. Need WR help. I'm hoping Langford is the real deal

Comment

• Originally posted by Everything Hurtz View Post
                Bear Fan from Massachusetts. Will be a long long season. Still need D help. Need WR help. I'm hoping Langford is the real deal
                With Foxy as the HC, the Bears are gonna be run heavy. I'm personally curious to see how they use Bennett. Fox has never been one to value TEs as receivers, tending to use them more as blockers. The D is gonna be a hot mess.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Just like I said last year when they lost the opening game at home against the Bills......... only in Football can a team's season be over after the first game. It's amazing how bad the Bears and Cutler are. Jay's fumble was crucial in the loss. It is a little hard to blame him though when he is pressured almost from the snap while Rodgers gets to send a few text messages and take in a movie while having all day to throw the ball. Still his pocket awareness is terrible and there is no end in sight to the misery this team is going to provide this season.

I imagine that much like myself many Bears fans knew the reality of how the game would end even when they were actually leading at half time. There is no pride on the team at all. McCarthy said they were going to kick the Bears ass and the reaction from the Bears amounted to conceding defeat before the game was even played. Pathetic.

Comment

Just like I said last year when they lost the opening game at home against the Bills......... only in Football can a team's season be over after the first game. It's amazing how bad the Bears and Cutler are. Jay's fumble was crucial in the loss. It is a little hard to blame him though when he is pressured almost from the snap while Rodgers gets to send a few text messages and take in a movie while having all day to throw the ball. Still his pocket awareness is terrible and there is no end in sight to the misery this team is going to provide this season.

I imagine that much like myself many Bears fans knew the reality of how the game would end even when they were actually leading at half time. There is no pride on the team at all. McCarthy said they were going to kick the Bears ass and the reaction from the Bears amounted to conceding defeat before the game was even played. Pathetic.
                    I hate to say I told you so but.... Hey at least shea mccellin isn't sh** he actually looked good at ILB. I'm amazed I don't think I've ever seen it work before...

y was he f*cking

Comment

• Originally posted by FloridaJeff View Post
                      What do you (Bear fans) think of Shea McClennin moving to ILB? I have mentioned, even before the new regime, that he might do well in that position.
                      You were right jeff. You were right.

y was he f*cking

Comment

• I hate MarySanz and want you to die in a fire!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Oh and Don't hate on the CutLAH!

He is da bes of all time.

Just cuz his brain is broken and he maybe has that CTS **** doesn't mean he isn't da bes

CUTLAH!!!! Jerseys for all
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Anybody else think Fuller-to-safety might be a smart move? I think we're seeing he doesn't have quite the man-to-man skills you'd expect from a No. 1 corner, but he was drafted (and didn't do terribly) to play a zone scheme and has sound tackling skills. I think come next off-season it might be worth a try in camp.
                            Follow me on Twitter for my draft thoughts and updates!
                            Originally posted by piazzajordan2
                            Childress is chewing gum like a snotty middle school female whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preston627 View Post
                              Anybody else think Fuller-to-safety might be a smart move? I think we're seeing he doesn't have quite the man-to-man skills you'd expect from a No. 1 corner, but he was drafted (and didn't do terribly) to play a zone scheme and has sound tackling skills. I think come next off-season it might be worth a try in camp.
                              Or they could just cut him he'd suck less in coverage

y was he f*cking

Comment

Working...
                              X