This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
    I vote we kill Tango for talking **** about my English!
    Originally posted by hunterm View Post
    Steve keeps trying to get us to vote for people. That makes me suspect him.
    yea, I'm not so sure about steve.

Comment

• Steve has been very aggressive in the discussion and knew if he threw us Rofl he had someone we might actually vote for over him.

That said, we shouldn't go too far down any road of accusing someone until day or else the mafia would know not to kill who we suspect.

Comment

• Steve, Leelee, and Paddy are my prime suspects right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by hunterm View Post
          Steve keeps trying to get us to vote for people. That makes me suspect him.
          I just want to get the game going when it comes to day. If you vote to lynch me, there's really nothing I can do about that.

Comment

• btw it's my first time playing the game, it just seems kinda boring if we aren't all at each other's throats

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              Steve has been very aggressive in the discussion and knew if he threw us Rofl he had someone we might actually vote for over him.

That said, we shouldn't go too far down any road of accusing someone until day or else the mafia would know not to kill who we suspect.
              Mafia scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                Steve, Leelee, and Paddy are my prime suspects right now.
                Thats funny because your my prime suspect. First post in this thread and you immediately act as the catalyst to the lynch the town's doctor.

Comment

• That's what he gets for charging so much for a simple hernia exam.........

Now someone has to tell his mother I'm no longer her customer.
                  Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                    Thats funny because your my prime suspect. First post in this thread and you immediately act as the catalyst to the lynch the town's doctor.
                    Very true.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      Very true.
                      How could I not see it before? Deaner scares me

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                        How could I not see it before? Deaner scares me
                        People usually don't even see what he types because they just stare at Katie Perry's tits the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          Excellent point, but were I Mafia, would I really be so willing to draw attention to myself? I mean, the occasional post here or there, sure, but wouldn't putting myself at the front of any lynching discussions be dangerous? As for Rofl being the Doctor, well, that was just bad luck.

Comment

• Well arians dont need a doctor so can live w/o Rofl

Comment

• Dont worry Deaner, you are only my number 2 suspect atm.
                              sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                              And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                                Excellent point, but were I Mafia, would I really be so willing to draw attention to myself? I mean, the occasional post here or there, sure, but wouldn't putting myself at the front of any lynching discussions be dangerous? As for Rofl being the Doctor, well, that was just bad luck.
                                You seem to know more than an honest man should about the Mafia's intentions.

Comment

Working...
                                X