• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
    So, uh... What do we do now?
    .... Centurion.... or JLash...
    sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
    And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Was Sanchez's death Steve's doing? I mean, it included a knife, but how would Steve have been able to kill twice in one night?

Does this mean the Mafia still has a kill, and they've just been lying low, or what?

Comment

Was Sanchez's death Steve's doing? I mean, it included a knife, but how would Steve have been able to kill twice in one night?

Does this mean the Mafia still has a kill, and they've just been lying low, or what?
        Stevie was killed with Phatal.... and Sanchez by someone.... my money is on Cent since he claimed to be a chameleon...
        sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• He could've copied Steve's power and used it on Sanchez. Excellent thinking.

Comment

• So Cut has been going for however long and has only converted what? 5 guys max? I thought once they got majority they won?

I'm getting pissed now.

Hyper if you're Cult I'll never trust another Finn in my life

Comment

• But why would he execute mpg if he was a mafia... might be independent... or then someone is bull****ting me yet again...
              sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                So Cut has been going for however long and has only converted what? 5 guys max? I thought once they got majority they won?

I'm getting pissed now.

Not even, if they won when they got a majority, then they can't have more than 3 people still playing, since there's only 7 of us still alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                  But why would he execute mpg if he was a mafia... might be independent... or then someone is bull****ting me yet again...
                  Is it possible he's Cult?

Comment

So Cut has been going for however long and has only converted what? 5 guys max? I thought once they got majority they won?

I'm getting pissed now.

Well, my current cult theory is that there is no more cult, it only had 2 members... now weonly have deal with someone from the mafia or another independent.
                    sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Not even, if they won when they got a majority, then they can't have more than 3 people still playing, since there's only 7 of us still alive.
                      5 guys, 2 of which we've killed in IR and Vfan

Comment

5 guys, 2 of which we've killed in IR and Vfan
                        Ah, I see, I didn't make that jump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                          Well, my current cult theory is that there is no more cult, it only had 2 members... now weonly have deal with someone from the mafia or another independent.
                          I realise Chg and them are looking down on us for this but Hyper, all you've said is you have double vote. No maybe that's keeping us alive right now but I can't help but feel like you're a little suspicious at this stage. I've been blindly trusting you because you've been 2 steps ahead of me, but if it turns out you're 3,4 or 5 steps ahead and I never questioned you I'll look even more foolish than I do

Comment

I realise Chg and them are looking down on us for this but Hyper, all you've said is you have double vote. No maybe that's keeping us alive right now but I can't help but feel like you're a little suspicious at this stage. I've been blindly trusting you because you've been 2 steps ahead of me, but if it turns out you're 3,4 or 5 steps ahead and I never questioned you I'll look even more foolish than I do
                            You are giving me waaay to much credit.
                            sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Wouldn't double-voting be a very useful tool for either the Cult or Mafia as well? I mean, that's primarily how they're taken out, through lynching. If one of those factions had a double-vote, it could potentially turn the tide in a tight vote, right?

Comment

• I just wish I knew more about the mechanics of the cult

Comment

Working...
                                X