This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    We're at a stand still. I'm going to go with my gut (yea yea, I know) and vote to lynch Deaner

I think he's mayor/cult status kind of guy. Sorry buddy.
    I dont think we can vote for who we think may be cult yet, it is too hard to tell. We know there has to be another mafia member out there and that cant be Deaner. I would feel much more comfortable voting for Paddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      I dont think we can vote for who we think may be cult yet, it is too hard to tell. We know there has to be another mafia member out there and that cant be Deaner. I would feel much more comfortable voting for Paddy.
      I'll vote for any threat to the town. Cult being one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        I'll vote for any threat to the town. Cult being one of them.
        Why do you think Deaner is cult again, did you mention it in another post?

Comment

Why do you think Deaner is cult again, did you mention it in another post?
          Because I don't see him being mafia, but the whole deal when he used his ability on the spur of a moment to halt the days lynching when VF was about to be taken down is still stuck in my mind.

Comment

• Idk, I think its too risky to try and guess at a Cult member when there is still a mafia member out there.

You, Deaner, Hyper, Hunterm, and myself arent mafia. I believe I have proven that to be correct, but if you see a flaw in any of the reasoning, please correct me because I dont want to be wrong here. I have found nothing that shows Paddy to not be mafia.

Comment

• Alright, something just hit me. Could the mafia not have any members left?

I mean, VF173 recruited IR very early on in the game. He would have known every other member. His first suggestion/kill was Kaiser, he was mafia. His second suggestion/kill was MPG, he was mafia. Logically, wouldnt he have went for any other mafia members next? IR would have told him every member, so it doesnt make sense that after those two first kills, VF ran out of targets, unless there were only 3 mafia members to begin with; Kaiser, MPG, and IR.

That would mean we are only looking for Cult members.

Right?

Comment

Came across this while reading through the thread. Seems like Paddy was/is lying at some point or another. Unless I am misreading this.
                At that point I was still trying to bait mafia into murdering me so i could use my ability. This was well before real role claim time and you can clearly see why i would want mafia to come at me

Comment

• If that is the case(no mafia), then I no longer have a number 1 target.

Comment

• i have no power over when I use my power, I don't send Chg pms, mine is just a constant effect of my role.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                      At that point I was still trying to bait mafia into murdering me so i could use my ability. This was well before real role claim time and you can clearly see why i would want mafia to come at me
                      That makes sense. I dont suspect you as much as I did before, now that I dont think there are any mafia members left.

Comment

• JLash, im going with you on this one.

I never suspected Paddy of being Cult, only mafia. I also do not believe Hyper is cult because he first accused VF173. Hunterm killed IR. I am also not cult.

The Deaner

Comment

• Prodigy, answer me this, where were you at the start of this game? You seemed to post very little

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                            Prodigy, answer me this, where were you at the start of this game? You seemed to post very little
                            I feel like I posted plenty in the beginning. But if you are implying that I have started posting more as the game has gone on, then sure thats true, but thats because there are fewer and fewer people left.

Comment

I feel like I posted plenty in the beginning. But if you are implying that I have started posting more as the game has gone on, then sure thats true, but thats because there are fewer and fewer people left.
                              You were missing for a lot of votes though right?

Comment

• Alright fellas, I am totally convinced that Deaner is Cult now. Check it out:

Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                                I can prove I'm a Townie right now, and if you get any support for your lunatic claims, I will.
                                Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                                Vote to lynch vikingfan is a very good proof.
                                Deaner quotes his own post where he voted to lynch VF173
                                Hi, I'm clean.
                                Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                I would laugh if I didnt die right now...totally awesome
                                Well I know for a fact I'm a Townie. I'm going to prove it to shut you up.

Steve can take out vikingfan tonight. As the mayor of this town, I officially declare there will be no lynch today.

Brilliantly executed by the Cult. Truly well done. But it is obvious now.

Comment

Working...
                                X