Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheltzbahr (The Motivator, Town-Aligned) chooses to motivate PaddyPatriot (The War Veteran, Town-Aligned), resulting in Pheltzbahr getting killed
    lol
    http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
      lol
      HAHAHAHAH!! Didn't see that, that was amazing!

"I wanna give you double the power dude!"

"What did you say, that you were gonna kill me!??"

"No no, give you more powers!"

"No one is gonna try to come to my house and take out me!"

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
        HAHAHAHAH!! Didn't see that, that was amazing!

"I wanna give you double the power dude!"

"What did you say, that you were gonna kill me!??"

"No no, give you more powers!"

"No one is gonna try to come to my house and take out me!"
        Fuckin gooks...

How the hell did you last so long without getting targeted? I guess not being all that active until the last few turns helped, but still. Pheltz was the only one unlucky enough to target you, and that wasn't until night 5. Hated that you roleclaimed, since that basically renders you powerless unless someone is dumb enough to not believe you. Oh well. Congrats on the victory.
        UI thought I was pretty active throughout the game. Shame I fell asleep just before the final lynching (although I'm glad i didn't have a chance to balls it up)

Comment

• Major props to Chg, despite all our fears of the cult you balanced them pretty perfectly and the whole game went really well

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
            Fuckin gooks...

UI thought I was pretty active throughout the game. Shame I fell asleep just before the final lynching (although I'm glad i didn't have a chance to balls it up)
            I think you disappeared for about a day or two, and that's what I was remembering when I wrote that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              I think you disappeared for about a day or two, and that's what I was remembering when I wrote that.
              Yeah could've happened, especially with the time difference, if I go out for a night and stay in a friend's house by the time I get home it'd be 6am for you guys

Comment

• Big ups to CHG for running this. Still can't believe the town actually one in spite of our unending desire to eliminate ourselves.

Comment

• I must apologize for being wrong about the Cult. From what I read, I thought they could keep recruiting people. Still kinda sucks for the poor Mafia, though.

Also, I feel bad for not understanding this game until the night I was killed. My role actually would have been useful later on. I came into this game just wanting to **** with people.

Comment

• I'd like to thank Chg for running this, and everyone who ignored Pheltz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                      That a scum player who appeared as Town-Aligned last so long isn't shocking. That a scum player who appeared as Town-Aligned lasted so long without ever being investigated? Nice. You've played Mafia before, and it showed. I'm not sure what the hell you were doing when you flipped out at Steve's accusations, though; even if VF survived the lynched, it was pretty clear Steve would just get him during the night. And he did. No reason to have stuck your neck out like that. Still, you came pretty close to winning it all, and had the townies given you time to actually defend yourself before they voted, who knows what would have happened? Great game, but you've probably just placed a huge target on your back for all future Mafia games. If it's any consolation, you get an MVP Honorable Mention.
                      I was just looking for any excuse to keep VF around. I was worried my interest in the game would wane without my teammates around, so I jumped at the first chance to not only keep him around for a little while longer, but publicly get as much suspicion as possible taken off of me by roleclaiming as well. Maybe I should've saved it, but I feel I played pretty well either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        I'd like to thank Chg for running this, and everyone who ignored Pheltz.
                        Haha, thank God. What was the deal with you going after Steve? He's the reason VF was offed after Deaner halted his lynch. This should have proved he was useful.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Mafia II: The Rise of SwAg
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Also, what was the deal with the Execute conversation between LeeLee and Centurion?
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• The townies had to kill Steve eventually, and you couldn't keep a smoking gun like him around for long. I would not have believed someone could be a stupid kamikaze like he was.

I think if Deaner used his skill to stop a lynch when the Townies were unsure of what to do (which was nearly every lynch after VF), he would have won this thing by himself in the greatest Aurora Snowmo job ever by the Townies.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                Haha, thank God. What was the deal with you going after Steve? He's the reason VF was offed after Deaner halted his lynch. This should have proved he was useful.
                                Can we agree Steve did a ton of damage to the townies? Partly by himself, and partly because we have no information on who we're going after. He was dangerous to us.

Comment

Working...
                                X