This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
    The townies had to kill Steve eventually, and you couldn't keep a smoking gun like him around for long. I would not have believed someone could be a stupid kamikaze like he was.

I think if Deaner used his skill to stop a lynch when the Townies were unsure of what to do (which was nearly every lynch after VF), he would have won this thing by himself in the greatest Aurora Snowmo job ever by the Townies.
    Probably, and it crossed my mind more than once.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Can we agree Steve did a ton of damage to the townies? Partly by himself, and partly because we have no information on who we're going after. He was dangerous to us.
      Sure he was dangerous and an unpointed weapon, but if the Cult had multiple conversions as suspected at the time, he was the only tool that would have allowed the Townies any chance. I wasn't the only Townie who thought this at the time. This was the first time I played this game (in any form), so I didn't know about many of the roles that could've made his power even that much more erratic - like when Cent copied Steve to kill Sancho.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        Sure he was dangerous and an unpointed weapon, but if the Cult had multiple conversions as suspected at the time, he was the only tool that would have allowed the Townies any chance. I wasn't the only Townie who thought this at the time. This was the first time I played this game (in any form), so I didn't know about many of the roles that could've made his power even that much more erratic - like when Cent copied Steve to kill Sancho.
        Same here. I didn't know how it all worked. I didn't know if other people were allowed to PM each other, because I had gotten zero from chg or anyone else the entire time. Everything ended up being more paranoia than anything. Add to the fact that when I got to work at 6 a.m. I had to sift through 30 pages of wild accusations and then fight you off without role claiming (which I ultimately had to). It got hectic.

Comment

• Props to CHG for brilliant gameplanning. I really thought Jlash was shady, but that was kinda of a shot in the dark...

Is Mafia 2 Eletric Boogaloo or just regular Mafia?
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor Machado View Post
            Props to CHG for brilliant gameplanning. I really thought Jlash was shady, but that was kinda of a shot in the dark...

Is Mafia 2 Eletric Boogaloo or just regular Mafia?
            C'mon man. I kicked off the vote that won it.

Comment

• JLash was one of the guys I kept trying to get voted off the island. He played shady enough for me to cast doubt on him.

Comment

• Who is the town slut?
                Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                  JLash was one of the guys I kept trying to get voted off the island. He played shady enough for me to cast doubt on him.
                  Haha, says the shadiest sumbeach out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    Who is the town slut?
                    I was the Voyeur.

Comment

• yes, I fail, we all get it already

Comment

• I still dont get why people disliked JLash. I dont think I ever suspected him even for a second.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                          Who is the town slut?

I was, I had to fellate people to motivate them. I took over your role, so if you participated you probably would have had more success than me.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                            I still dont get why people disliked JLash. I dont think I ever suspected him even for a second.
                            It was all Pheltz.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                              yes, I fail, we all get it already
                              We will continue to mention it, good job you took out at least a quarter of the town. While me, Deaner and IR actually killed some mafia...hells yes *****.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                Haha, says the shadiest sumbeach out there.
                                Why, thank you.

But I really hope you guys don't just automatically assume I'm dirty next game. Investigate me, sure, but the roles are completely random, so the odds are much better that I'll be Town than anything else next go-round.

Comment

Working...
                                X