Leave a comment:

• Leelee
    replied
    Me too

Start this ****

Leave a comment:

• Prodigy
    replied
    I think im suffering from Mafia withdrawal.

Leave a comment:

• JLash
    replied
    Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    Not true. I had you as #2 right before hunter took you out, after JLash of course.
    Super sleuth over here.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Post 1749.

Because I'm not good.
    Oh ok. I do remember you saying that now. But, I figured as long as you stayed alive me and Jlash wouldn't recieve major heat.

Leave a comment:

• pheltzbahr
    replied
    Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    I can only go off lists that people were posting and I wasn't on them anymore near the end. But, if you suspected me so mucch then why did you double my ability on two consecutive nights right before I died?
    Post 1749.

Because I'm not good.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter
    replied
    Yea man that was a crazy move. I was pretty paranoid that someone had been stalking me. So I can't say that my death was a complete surprise or anything, but there was nothing I could do about it. You using 2 of your abilities on me had me dead to rights.
    Ya. The irony was I only discovered the cult because I tried to protect VF.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Originally posted by hunterm View Post
    Thanks.
    Yea man that was a crazy move. I was pretty paranoid that someone had been stalking me. So I can't say that my death was a complete surprise or anything, but there was nothing I could do about it. You using 2 of your abilities on me had me dead to rights.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter
    replied
    First off I want to say thanks to Chg for a great game.

Also VF and the Deaner were incredible. It was awesome working with you guys. It made the whole experience incredible to get to scheme so much. I do feel bad for Kaiser and MPG because they got screwed when I was recruited. But, I am pretty proud of the fact that VF and I pretty much stayed clear of most suspicion while killing them. It was difficult. I was not on anyone's lynching lists when I was taken out so Hunterm might have been the only threat I truly faced. Well played sir.

I didn't say that Deaner escaped suspicion, because honestly he never did. For some reason or another he always seemed to have people suspecting him. I think it was incredibly impressive that he managed to stay alive so long with people trying to get him lynched every other day. His fighting with other players and staying alive lynch after lynch was hilarious.

VF is a great actor. The guy was brilliant and so convincing throughout this.

I did feel bad to have to betray my former mafia buddies, but I figured it was them or me and that was not a tough decision.

Also I saw Chg posted that I protected Steve on night one. I did that because it amused me. I knew he would be heavily targeted and wanted everyone's abilities to be wasted.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Originally posted by Cicero View Post
    I haven't read the rules or anything but this part made me laugh out loud.
    Glad someone else found that funny. You need to get in on this next game.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Not true. I had you as #2 right before hunter took you out, after JLash of course.
    I can only go off lists that people were posting and I wasn't on them anymore near the end. But, if you suspected me so mucch then why did you double my ability on two consecutive nights right before I died?

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
    Bastard.
    longer wait=better game?

considering how good this one was, yep

Leave a comment:

• vikingsteve26
    replied
    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    That, and roles are still being fine tuned for optimal mind****ery.
    Bastard.

Leave a comment:

• Cicero
    replied

Also VF and the Deaner were incredible. It was awesome working with you guys. It made the whole experience incredible to get to scheme so much. I do feel bad for Kaiser and MPG because they got screwed when I was recruited. But, I am pretty proud of the fact that VF and I pretty much stayed clear of most suspicion while killing them. It was difficult. I was not on anyone's lynching lists when I was taken out so Hunterm might have been the only threat I truly faced. Well played sir.

I didn't say that Deaner escaped suspicion, because honestly he never did. For some reason or another he always seemed to have people suspecting him. I think it was incredibly impressive that he managed to stay alive so long with people trying to get him lynched every other day. His fighting with other players and staying alive lynch after lynch was hilarious.

I did feel bad to have to betray my former mafia buddies, but I figured it was them or me and that was not a tough decision.

Also I saw Chg posted that I protected Steve on night one. I did that because it amused me. I knew he would be heavily targeted and wanted everyone's abilities to be wasted.
    I haven't read the rules or anything but this part made me laugh out loud.

Leave a comment:

• pheltzbahr
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X